Why some people dislike trading? - page 7

After loosing on this week's gap, I'm hating trading for now

Because of the spammers that are flooding them with "wonder brokers"

Someone who dislike with forex, it means that they really do not know and never making money in forex trading.

I'm sure if they can make some money,it will be great for you.

Someone who dislike forex is afraid of loosing money. This kind of people are afraid of everything new. They are afraid of changes. I hate ths kind of people.lol

Logan_86:
Someone who dislike forex is afraid of loosing money. This kind of people are afraid of everything new. They are afraid of changes. I hate ths kind of people.lol

?

Being cautions not to lose money is a cause that someone hates you? Strange

Most of the things that we do, are risky. It might be 50% that you'll loose your money in trading , the other 50% goes to the fact, that you win. People that I mentioned will never take a risk , they are very apprehensive, IMHO. Why do you think, that this is strange?

Many people dislikes it because they dont know what to do and where to trade. I am lucky in this case as I have my broker to deal with me for this issues.

Leverage is considered as an important financial element to choose a trading broker. For making profit very rapidly I for all time like to trade in a high leverage.

"For making profit very rapidly I for all time like to trade in a high leverage."

And for losing the account even faster

Most people don't love to trade, only for one reason that they don't have knowledge about it which makes it difficult for them to trade. Forex trading needs continuous dedication, full awareness of the surroundings and practice which would definitely make it easy for them to learn and trade.

Happy Trading!!

Reason: