dr.house7:
this is the friendly :):) response from report desk:

Support Team 2013.06.25 11:12

There is no bug.

Please read our documentation

good job metaquotes!

As usual - denial as a usual way of "communication" we are getting

Doc

Out if curiosity, made this indicator as a test of normalization. It seems to be working OK in this test - maybe you can use it as a template for comparisons (it has normalization and display precision parameters made as external parameters).

PS: it is a fully functional Hull moving average with an addition aof comment of a normalized value of the current bar hull average value

Files:
hull_.mq5  5 kb

Dear Mladen,

about the indy I did post here, what's the problem at price1? I cannot understand why if you try to insert a very low period, after sometime you got this kind of problem:

Files:
eurusdm1.png  20 kb

dr.house7:
Dear Mladen,

about the indy I did post here, what's the problem at price1? I cannot understand why if you try to insert a very low period, after sometime you got this kind of problem:

Doc,

Right now I don't know. What it looks like is that it does not follow the ZigZag values of he last 2 peaks and valleys (since the trend line is determined by 2 sets of time+price values) as it should but the code needs to be checked more thoroughly for that

Does that happen when last leg of the ZigZag changes or in some other case?

mladen:
Doc,

Right now I don't know. What it looks like is that it does not follow the ZigZag values of he last 2 peaks and valleys (since the trend line is determined by 2 sets of time+price values) as it should but the code needs to be checked more thoroughly for that

Does that happen when last leg of the ZigZag changes or in some other case?

"since the trend line is determined by 2 sets of time+price values"

yes, the problem is in price2 bar2 and price1 bar1.

I did try to backtest it, and I did add print output for price 1 and 2...yes it's the last segment as you can see in these pictures:

Files:
1_2.png  31 kb
2_2.png  31 kb
3_1.png  29 kb
4.png  25 kb
5.png  28 kb

dr.house7:
"since the trend line is determined by 2 sets of time+price values"

yes, the problem is in price2 bar2 and price1 bar1.

I did try to backtest it, and I did add print output for price 1 and 2...yes it's the last segment as you can see in these pictures:

Will have to look at the code thoroughly

mladen:
Will have to look at the code thoroughly

Thanks,

I have already started

dr.house7:
Thanks, I have already started

Funny

Looking at the code, it should work (since it should change the time and price parameters), but for some reason it does not. Oh well ...

mladen:
Funny Looking at the code, it should work (since it should change the time and price parameters), but for some reason it does not. Oh well ...

Another bug?

Reason: