Forex is game or Business - page 5

for my opinion..it is a game..you are playing with the game analysis

mikidookie:
for my opinion..it is a game..you are playing with the game analysis

Remember, we must improve our skills and prepare ourselves with the risk in forex trading. We must have good money management skills if we want to get maximal result. We can try to trade in forex using real account, i think $10 can be used for trading with real account.

next:
what is your opinion about Forex is game or business

Forex is a business because it requirex hardwork to be successful.

its a gambling game if you do not know what you are doing, but its a business and a profitable one if you work hard enough to learn it

It is a gambling game if you expect too much

Regardless of how much you know. But the problem is that some gamblers are rich

Forex is a world wide business and the world biggest market. There are certain group of people who sees forex as gambling, I call such people as the business negative. Forex trade only involves high risk not gambling.

precious21:
Forex is a world wide business and the world biggest market. There are certain group of people who sees forex as gambling, I call such people as the business negative. Forex trade only involves high risk not gambling.

Forex trading is different with gambling, we can not equate each other because we need have good skills and good psychology in forex. Without it, we will not get maximal result in forex trading. Forex is risky business and we must have knowledge and experience. That is why, there is demo account that can be used by traders

To some trader, forex is gambling but in my own opinion, forex is a business not gambling. Forex requires hard work and great skill but that is not so with gambling.

It seems to be a game , but actually it's a business, You'll Always end up earning so it means you're earning some amount by playing the game.. I think we should say it as a mixture of business & game , Am I right or wrong?

What you say guys?

bingofx:
Forex is business with inevitable involvement of gambling, because whenever you bet on something unclear it is called gambling.

Hey bro , how can you say it as a gambling? I would love to know the reason please?

Reason: