Trading & Health - page 2

brendanfx:
What kind of sports are you doing ?

aerobic, a little bit of yoga and kickboxing.

see you!

-Maria-:
aerobic, a little bit of yoga and kickboxing. see you!

You are doing very good sports. I really like Yoga. Both mind and physical relief by doing yoga.

Also I am doing meditation.

fxsuccessor:
Hello guys,

this thread is dedicated to our wellbeing as traders

food, diet, health, exercise, stress, social life,..... etc

How are you doing?

HAHAHAHAHA I love that picture! Stress the main thing I'm concerned about when it comes to health and forex trading, also sitting for hours on end staring at the monitor cant be good for me. I try to take jogs every now and then, I probably need to be consistent with the excercise though. O_O

being healthy makes better trades

yeah, health is quite important..

now much fatter than before...

plan to not take elevator

im not healthy anymore.. i need to change my lifestyle

wilsongibber:
im not healthy anymore.. i need to change my lifestyle

Finally an honest post. After some time we all suffer from "traditis", very difficult to avoid

Price Action Trading:
just like other fields, you can never underestimate the importance of being healthy in trading. Successful traders are healthy. Good diet, exercise to clear up your head, regular medical check-ups, and 4 hours of quality sleep will do it. It has worked for me.

How come 4 hours of sleep are healthy? Minimum amount is 7-8 or do you take nap after the lunch?

In any department of life,Health does matter the most i mean if we aren't physically well we can not perform things properly in life.That is an inappropriate thing.

We need to bother these things so we can stay physically and mentally well as it matter the most according to me.

Alfredo21:
In any department of life,Health does matter the most i mean if we aren't physically well we can not perform things properly in life.That is an inappropriate thing.

We need to bother these things so we can stay physically and mentally well as it matter the most according to me.

Any comments?

physical therapy billing

Reason: