Will You Like Invest All Your Money In Forex - page 4

forexfrontrunners:
Don't think it's a good idea to have all of your investment capital in one vehicle. There's thousands of stocks you can trade, and in a lot of ways, stock trading is easier than Forex.

I totally agree with you. I invested in gold, stocks and diamonds, too.

I willinvest less than 505 of my amount in forex trading.I can not bear so much risk of my saving . Until I am not a goodtrader I will trade in low risk .Then I will think to invest some smart amount so that I can earn good money from my trading abilities.

Why is it important to invest in forex?

Why is it important to invest in forex?

l will not invest all my money in forex. If we start trading with small amount and get profit, why we must invest in big amount. We should hone our trading skills so we will get maximal result in forex trading. Forex trading is risky business, so it's too risky to invest all our money in forex. I started trading using $10 with TenkoFx.

No, I will not invest all my money in forex since it a risky business to do. I can only invest what I know that at the end of the day, I will come out smiling, saying "forex have made me proud" and not investing all my money and at the time a run at lose I will say

"had I know" which no one prays for.

NO.. I will not invest all my fund in forex. Perhaps just a half of my fund..

Right now, I've investing more about $1500 in PAMM account of Liteforex and some hundreds dollar in roboforex..

Not at all. Forex could be a very good source of income when your good at it but there's so much risk involve.

not at all. We all know that forex is very risky.

Reason: