REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 51

the19thjudge:
Philt u most surely see it profitable enough bcos everyone's posting the $$$$ there making from it!

There showing TRUTH!......SCREEN SHOTS Philt!........FACTS! Philt.......AND FACTS DON'T LIE....

PEOPLE DO!

Says the man who cant even get into a zip file.. IDIOT.

fxsuccessor:
PRZ = potential reversal zone,

term used in harmonic trading, wherein price can bounce off those levels.

usually it happens 90% to 162% retracement of price waves / previous swings. More effective if there are confluence of ratios in that zone. And formation of 1:1 AB=CD patterns.

Very well said! real word from the master 1 sentence summarized 50pages of book

fxsuccessor:
PRZ = potential reversal zone,

term used in harmonic trading, wherein price can bounce off those levels.

usually it happens 90% to 162% retracement of price waves / previous swings. More effective if there are confluence of ratios in that zone. And formation of 1:1 AB=CD patterns.

even i dont know harmonic pattern..best explaination..thx bro

sell impulse signal at aussie, although it dissapeared, it means that downtrend is strong! no more buy reversal for now..............

Is this a valid buy on AUD/US?

Files:
forex1.jpg  95 kb

mdenriet:
Is this a valid buy on AUD/US?

nope, as seckit said ago, there was an IMPULSE SELL signal on aussie a while ago. Even impulse signal dissapear, we still need to consider that trend is strong. so down is strong!

what i do is i create 2 charts, so that on one chart, i dont change timeframe to have a record of what signal happened.

hope this helps

this is chart that is not refreshed. i keep it for record

look at impulse signal, this means trend is strong, negate all reversals for the moment. it even better to sell if you want.

Files:
arrow.jpg  38 kb

Thnks for the clarification. I didn't got the impulse signal in Normal mode. When I switch to aggressive mode it's there.

mdenriet:
Thnks for the clarification. I didn't got the impulse signal in Normal mode. When I switch to aggressive mode it's there.

maybe you applied the template or turned on your platform after the impulse signal happened, that way, you didn't see it because it was dissapeared. or chart auto refreshed because of other indicators??

but checking the aggressive mode is great to see what happened. i have just confirmed now that some dissapearing signals on normal mode plots in aggressive mode.

so its good to check if there are impulse signals in aggressive mode!!! that way, its more safe to trade reversal signals!

aha!!!

just do what i do, i always put the 2 modes together to check better entries. both should tell the same tale, specially on reversal.

when one says impulse.... i hold on....

when both impulse....boom! enter immidiately! no lag required

i base my decision on normal mode and check aggressive mode.

Files:
side.jpg  117 kb
Reason: