FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1936

vng_nemo:

If you go in right now from the current ones, the situation on the screenshot is TP<SL.

Actually, I enter from senior levels, and all currencies are balanced in this area, you can, of course, stop-reverse, thankfully the stop is small, but you will catch fleas. So, I'll pass for today. And tomorrow is Catholic Christmas.

We may enter from the edge of the range (green and yellow) to the inside. Stop at the extremum of the channel. Or go to a lower scale. Catch the end of corrections.

I've estimated the price - yellow and green correspond to 0.0625 and 0.9375 (sixteenth parts) from the range

and this is what the paddock and rail workout looks like on the chif:

eur\usd price to rise

No way... have you bought one yet?

of course I did.

Lesorub:
No way... have you bought one yet?
))

vng_nemo:

judging by the logic of the channels, you have to sell?

and where would the TR be in this situation?

I can tell you with 98% probability where the price of major pairs will be, it is not a trick, it is a trading system

Ekaterina Babaeva:
i can tell you with 98% probability where the price of major pairs will be, it's not a trick,it's a trading system
good to know...

Lesorub:

I have estimated the price - yellow and green correspond to 0.0625 and 0.9375 (sixteenths of a point) of the range

Ilya, I've written many times that it is possible to enter not only from the range boundary, but also after the end of correction. Respectively, the first one is an entry to the reversal, and the second one is an entry to the continuation of the movement. They are two essentially different strategies: the first one is based on catching extrema, the second one - on continuation of an impulse (trend). You call a cornering what I call a correction, i.e. you work for the continuation of an impulse. I, on the other hand, work both strategies. I don't care if it's on the minutes. It's just that the smaller the scale, the stronger the confirmation should be in the form of volumes or option analysis.
Reason: