REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 41

jenniferbarnett77:
hi all i seen this reverse impulse before. my signal provider does these well and i earn a lot of pips off them ..

what is your signal provider?

Philt u most surely see it profitable enough bcos everyone's posting the $$$$ there making from it!

There showing TRUTH!......SCREEN SHOTS Philt!........FACTS! Philt.......AND FACTS DON'T LIE....

PEOPLE DO!

philt:
So you have only joined the forum today but yet you have been testing the system for a week?

Come On PHILT!

Ur a Senior Member.....

U Know many of us Have scoured the internet for INDICATORS try them out then if we find one or some that 's worth 2 knickels we usually SHARE OUR APPRECIATION TO THE MAKER of it...

B4 joining any forum....

Apparently he tested it out IT WORKED $$$$ like everyone's experiencing besides "U".

If it's fxsuccessor's system is so BAD 4 u then just go scour around the forum 4 another thread.

ONE where there's much confusion n long learning curve.

when i tried the basic version about 3-4 weeks ago,

i just followed the signals (but i haven't read the rules too much because i want to test it ASAP) and i cant explain why im winning in demo

maybe because i view the market differently, at first i was hesitant to take the signals at first.

but when i proved it worked,

i read the rules better and try to understand the message of fxsuccessor. and i used it in live account, starting 3600USD. Now, im getting used to this system. and now making bucks! i now have 6400USD.. i didnt win all the time, but surely, i win more times.

im now doing some research, specially on ewp, etc. and i found out that signals on this system are synced to some count. the indicator only makes things simpler for us to have points where to decide.

@fxsuccessor, im not doing this to get another free pair (btw, thanks again for the last one). but i want to because i want to thank you for sharing this, and posing my real trades i think can give some testimony in your thread. hahahaha.

the last system that i was using was the SONIC R system, but now its to complicated and i cant make it work, untill i found this simple & straight system.

the free version alone can make lots of pips! hahaha, and i know the one who downloaded it are making some pips

when i get more money, i want to thank you personally

yes, as i can say, this system is very profitable...

even using martingale on it,

even though not recommended by fxsuccessor, will still work and dd is really low because you only add position on reversal signal. and you can scalp the impulse signal while adding reversal position. im testing this in bt and having great results.

but on live, im not using martingle. but for 2 weeks in pro, im already up 14%

thanks for your comments guys.

you made my weekend happy

same here, as for trading, discipline is really required to win consistently. this system also builds control because we are not required to trade when there is no signal.

newbies might not undrstand this because they tend to be aggressive and trade lot of times.. but in long term, this will only cost account to be wiped. that's why a lot of systems fail because to many confirming indicators, to many signals, to complicated, etc.

so when using this system, if there is no signal, there is no oppurtunity to trade. building our discipline. using pro gave me signals to filter, and indeed a great tool. specially with harmonic patterns.

this week, using pro combined with basic and aggressive settings,

i traded 14 times, 12 wins, 2 loses

up by 12% in all

up by 12% in all

you use aggressive often?

impulse signals are really powerful, and they negate reversals..... on aud/usd,

i took signal last thursday, i was amazed that i got 1500pips on that trade. i closed 75% of my position before weekend close. now im left with 25%.

pls gap down tomorrow

Seckit:

up by 12% in all

you use aggressive often?

yes, i use aggressive some times because i want to get out quick.

from 3600 to 6400?? your 75% up??? thats fast!!!!

Reason: