REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 89

curtains:
nice trade sir, pro!. now you target is hit !

Yes, just closed trade @ 0.9200. was around 120 pips. But i left a small position incase price breaks 0.9200 and resume downtrend.

@200 pips target.

fxsuccessor:
Nice trade, H&S was indeed formed

H&S can complete to continue downtrend for impulse wave.

and it did break.

Files:

i want to be as good as you! i also traded audusd but breakout style. I did not see ending pattern.

Hello,

Seems like some people are still trading with this method. If it's not secret what are the stats? like win/loss ratio, risk reward ratio etc. And can it be traded without harmonic system? because I don't have a lot of experience drawing some butterflies or crabs on my chart. So please tell me how many trades within week if traded with 5 pairs and how many losers and winners within.

Thank you

Regards,

Togu

this week has been good for reversals. specially on audusd. there is signal now but no divergence.

Togu:
Hello,

Seems like some people are still trading with this method. If it's not secret what are the stats? like win/loss ratio, risk reward ratio etc. And can it be traded without harmonic system? because I don't have a lot of experience drawing some butterflies or crabs on my chart. So please tell me how many trades within week if traded with 5 pairs and how many losers and winners within.

Thank you

Regards,

Togu

i don't use harmonic,

I enter conservative on Reversal signals on

good divergence + good candlestick pattern + confluence of ratio

I enter conservative on impulse signal on

38-50% retracement + good candlestick pattern

I trade about 6-8 times a week. usually loosing 2times max.

fxsuccessor:
and it did break.

Really great boss. im still waiting for gold release

Cheers

harrydileon:
i don't use harmonic,

I enter conservative on Reversal signals on

good divergence + good candlestick pattern + confluence of ratio

I enter conservative on impulse signal on

38-50% retracement + good candlestick pattern

I trade about 6-8 times a week. usually loosing 2times max.

Thanks for the reply, what do you suggest for TP and SL?

Togu:
Thanks for the reply, what do you suggest for TP and SL?

It is explained here in the forum, there is a post regarding that. my TP is usually 1.5 X my stop and i move to BE in 15-30 pips

Hi to all!

Gold has beem finally optimized, pro users can try this one. I will be sending it to your email later. Pls test this pair first and only trade it when you are comfortable with it.

There is also a major development that will be released next month, that will make the new version's price slightly higher.

However all pro users will have this for free. Keep posted

Regards

Fxsuccessor

Visit my blog at:

REVERSE IMPULSE SYSTEM: Welcome

Reason: