You need to describe the algorithm procedure for the Counter-Order Strategy (something like a Martingale Strategy, but not quite). - page 2

geratdc:

Why are you all working on this one by one? Is it really difficult for you programmers to get together and describe a more or less working strategy? Please describe the algorithm, if it is not too much trouble. I just do not know when I will get to this level to do it myself. I will study it little by little. Do you have any good references on MT5 programming for dummies?

The most unpleasant thing for me is when people call themselves a teapot. Not knowing something is perfectly acceptable and it doesn't mean your head is as empty as a leaky kettle.

Oh, come on. Everyone is their own assessor.

What's the point of joining together? To make a mess like in the State Duma? Everyone expresses his opinion and doesn't hear his opponent's arguments... Here we go again... I'll say no more.

Probably because no one believes that you can earn enough for the team, and for yourself, love, as much as there is, and so much is enough.

The best literature is in every F1 meta-editor and on the "Documentation" site.

Describe an algorithm that doesn't exist? How to do it? Opening a position is not difficult. The trick is how to deal with losses and lots. And I do not have this algorithm, all that was immediately forgotten after checking. That's how it is.

Alexey Viktorov:

The best literature is in every F1 meta-editor and on the Documentation website.

Describing an algorithm that doesn't exist? How to do it? Opening a position is not difficult. The trick is how to break losses and lots. And I do not have this algorithm; I have forgotten everything right after I checked it. This is how it is.

But somehow I manage to make 500 or more percents. As far as I understand you're one of those, who doesn't copy traders' activities, but you are the one who thinks and tests them. You may write a code for simple algorithm and ask what may be the result. It will only take you a couple of days. I will need months to master the programming.

geratdc:

But somehow they make 500 percent and more. I understand you are one of those who does not copy other traders' actions, but you are the one who thinks and tests them. You may write a code for simple algorithm and ask what may turn out to be really rubbish. It will only take you a couple of days. It'll take me months to get into programming.

So a couple of days isn't worth anything? And that a couple of days was another 8 or 9 years worthless? Well, this is strange reasoning to say the least.

500 or more percent is made by chance. I remember a thread on the A forum... was called "Experiment. Out of 3,000 we make 150,000" something like that. As a result, made 150,000 and it seems to have even received the money. True, in parts, but it does not matter. I have not followed it closely since then, I do not know. But there is no way to repeat it. Just somehow the man has correctly identified the long fall of GBPUSD and that's it.

I don't know, many programmers write from ready-made classes and ready-made functions, often from someone else's. But for some reason, it doesn't work that way for me. Unless I open only positions and close them. All conditions and checks are anyway separate for each strategy. And all the time new ideas appear concerning the best way to write a certain code fragment. So we end up with an eternal rewriting...

Alexey Viktorov:

So a couple of days isn't worth anything? And that a couple of days was another eight or nine years worthless? Well, this is strange reasoning to say the least.

500 or more percent is made by chance. I remember a thread on the A forum... was called "Experiment. Out of 3,000 we make 150,000" something like that. As a result, made 150,000 and it seems to have even received the money. True, in parts, but it does not matter. I have not followed it closely since then, I do not know. But there is no way to repeat it. Just somehow the man correctly identified the long fall of GBPUSD and that's it.

I don't know, many programmers write from ready-made classes and ready-made functions, often from someone else's. But for some reason, it doesn't work that way for me. Unless I open only positions and close them. All conditions and checks are anyway separate for each strategy. And all the time new ideas appear concerning the best way to write a certain code fragment. So we end up with an eternal rewriting...

So, ready-made classes or a set of your own classes are intended for standard operations. But for a strategy, of course, you often have to write it from scratch.

That" it'll takeyou acouple of days" is funny. I understand the man does not work, the main task - how to kill time from morning to evening. For him, a couple of days is really nothing...And I have every hour counts.

geratdc:

It'll take you a couple of days. It would take me months to get up to speed on the programming.

Are you willing to pay for a couple of days? I charge $7 an hour.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

"It'll only takeyou acouple of days" is funny.

Usually they write for 5 minutes, I don't know where they are coming from, even though they are 0 in programming.

Alexey Viktorov:

So a couple of days isn't worth anything? And that a couple of days was another eight or nine years worthless? Well, this is strange reasoning to say the least.

500 or more percent is made by chance. I remember a thread on the A forum... was called "Experiment. Out of 3,000 we make 150,000" something like that. As a result, made 150,000 and it seems to have even received the money. True, in parts, but it does not matter. I have not followed it closely since then, I do not know. But there is no way to repeat it. Just somehow the man correctly identified the long fall of GBPUSD and that's it.

I don't know, many programmers write from ready-made classes and ready-made functions, often from someone else's. But for some reason, it doesn't work that way for me. Unless I open only positions and close them. All conditions and checks are anyway separate for each strategy. And all the time new ideas appear concerning the best way to write a certain code fragment. So we end up with eternal rewriting...

I agree that it is boring to copy the work of another trader, although it may be profitable, that's why it is important for creative programmers to be satisfied with the obtained results, however modest they are. Mostly yes stories of fleeting rises are such casual things, millions on forex, but recently one earned a few millions during the night, or the man fell asleep or something, in general he closed in a panic, there was a U-turn and the same instantaneous rise. The next day it was all over the world media.

And about 8 or 9 years, does that mean that you are a programmer by profession?

Evgeny Belyaev:
I could charge more, but no one will give it to me :-)))

Evgeny Belyaev:

I have no money, I am looking for a job myself. I wonder how you, with your knowledge of MTQ5 programming, are so poor that you ask for money. I am an economist who has been wasting my time dealing with something new. I have been working on something new for a long time, so I decided to look into it and see what the future holds.) The subject is of course unpredictable chaos that cannot be systematized, but program solutions to automate the platform operation within the framework of profit and loss optimization, it is always welcome. The main thing is not to forget what is real and what simply exists in isolation from each of us individually, as forex, but is inseparable from us as a totality, because this totality is forex itself. Do you feel it? That is, forex does not depend on me and you, but forex itself is all of us. Now we need to put this into an algorithm, into a programme and test it)))

Cheburashka with a bogeyman.

Look for 'cheburashka' and 'stop-over'.

Reason: