Forex is for every profession. - page 9

where i can get basic knowledge about forex trading?

Dervi:
Many trader learn from babypips on school tab, this is very popular website among trader and we can learn from basic to advanced, sometime I am also reading from these source

Time is the most valuable asset we’ve got as what we do with our time determines our lives. Unfortunately, a lot of newer traders fall into the trap of thinking that they must trade all day to be successful. That is not the truth.

Many people on different profession enter forex trading these days and this means that this kind of trading is applicable for any person in any profession. Although it is more an advantage to have someone from the business world, it doesn't mean that those who have no experience are no longer successful in this. What is very important is that you know the important details of trading and how it works.  Determination is always the key to a successful trading along with hardwork and knowledge.

Yeah, anyone can do the Forex Trading, but not anyone can make money through it, you need to understand that if you wanna make some bucks, you need to learn a lot.

Afro-head:
Yeah, anyone can do the Forex Trading, but not anyone can make money through it, you need to understand that if you wanna make some bucks, you need to learn a lot.
Yes indeed, sometime any trader facing difficulties and might desperation in trading because like as very hard to making profit here, patience and keep learning is one important key if any trader want to get earning from their effort

Dervi:
you can read blog about forex trading from liteforex
Reason: