Do you use any signal site ? - page 2

Once I use signals I got good results .it was apaying signal site they claim to have 500 pips monthly But I got 400 pips which is not bad one. I did not continue to trade on signals because they are not valid all the time . So i want to trust only on my own analysis and prediction . It will make me a good trader one day.

Hi

Yes I'm using signal provider website with trade copier and its fully automatic. And i make good money in past few months.

Thank You

I don't follow signals i made a strategy and i stick to it and follow it with proper discipline and will be able to earn good profit.

Hi

Yes I'm using signal provider website with trade copier and its fully automatic. And i make good money in past few months.

Asad, can you share with us what signal provider is giving you good result?

Thank You

I think money management is key when using a lot of these sites.

I used to be a subscriber of akosforex.com with good results. What I most liked is that the guy doesn't provide signals only, but he also shares his ideas and many charts with setups, so you can learn and improve as well. Now I try concentrate on my own trading.

I personally do not believe the Forex signal. I follow my own trading strategy. And I think the Forex signal is not accurate. And maximum times its provide wrong signal. So its better to avoid it. And do not depend on others signal. Learn the Forex for your own success. And the signal is not helpful for the Forex trader. So be careful to use the Forex signal.

brendanfx:
500 - 1000 pips per month. Are you serious ? Any evidence ?

Just imagine. You have signals making 500-1000 pips a month. Now here is a question: would you sell them? Would you even bother to register at forum, register a site, advertise yourself?

I will put it into different perspective. You are freelancer. You code. You have script helping you to compile complex code in a matter of hours. Would you sell your script or shovel money into your pockets while you can?

I call BS on that.

rainwood:
I used to be a subscriber of akosforex.com with good results. What I most liked is that the guy doesn't provide signals only, but he also shares his ideas and many charts with setups, so you can learn and improve as well. Now I try concentrate on my own trading.

For beginners it may be a good way to see how other traders think and work, but after sometime you must rely only on yourself! Good choice anyway. (to concentrate on your own trading)

UMOFX IB:
I heard from many people that signals are good to get profitable pips. Some sites are providing good signals free. Some paying sites are having awsome results where one can get 500 to 1000 pips mothly. I am testing the reliability of one site then I will plan to buy signals.. It will help to get good profit.

I can not believe it . Can you give some more details how you got 500 to 1000 pips monthly? Have yo get it actually or not?

Reason: