Do you use any signal site ? - page 4

checkin:
What is the purpose of signal selling? If the system is good, why not just trading? Or it is a simple "take no risks, let the others risk instead" approach?

Isn't it what I just wrote a post above yours?

MaksymGra:

As far as I see your post is about completely different things from what I have wrote (or is it me that did not turn on the brain when reading about "copying from others in order not turn the brain on").

The "risk" I am talking about is not the risk of the buyer, but the lack of risk of the seller (and that way a seller does not have to really trade at all - almost none of those signal sellers is running that "signal service" from a regular account)

MaksymGra:

Lol mate. Silent Copy paste....

alanfx:
Lol mate. Silent Copy paste....

And did you (read that post)?

checkin:
As far as I see your post is about completely different things from what I have wrote (or is it me that did not turn on the brain when reading about "copying from others in order not turn the brain on"). The "risk" I am talking about is not the risk of the buyer, but the lack of risk of the seller (and that way a seller does not have to really trade at all - almost none of those signal sellers is running that "signal service" from a regular account)

ok ok, there is a lot of space and angles to write about signals..

in tl;dr version: signals are closer to hope in finding magic strategy, magic source of profit, with people almost often than not, not risking anything, rahter than to advice worth considering and analyzing.

MaksymGra:
ok ok, there is a lot of space and angles to write about signals.. in tl;dr version: signals are closer to hope in finding magic strategy, magic source of profit, with people almost often than not, not risking anything, rahter than to advice worth considering and analyzing.

On that we agree : people are like that - majority of men assume that the others are telling the truth and that miracles exist (the "all I need is a small miracle" approach as if the "small" in the miracle makes it more probable) and that they can somehow get their part of fortune too. And that feeling is misused by signal sellers

not at all

checkin:
On that we agree : people are like that - majority of men assume that the others are telling the truth and that miracles exist (the "all I need is a small miracle" approach as if the "small" in the miracle makes it more probable) and that they can somehow get their part of fortune too. And that feeling is misused by signal sellers

It's misused not only by signal sellers, but by a lot of "shadowy" business and people as well, e.g., homeopathy sellers, horoscopes, psychics/fortune tellers.. Who else.. Bankers.. So you either have no soul or are ok with selling BS to people, or have specialty and work in practical and forecastable environment..

Just a quick philosophical thought..

Forex and Stock Signal site,s

Annyone knows a go signal site specialy for europian

stocks

i also try to get more sources for news and analysis in forex trading. I prefer to trade with my own skills. And although i get lose, i still be able to learn from it to get better when trading.

Reason: