Can Forex make you happy all time? - page 3

As my trading professor told me, "If you don't see any trade, just don't trade." I think if we don't feel obliged to trade, especially when there are great volatility in the market but we can't follow the trend, it's better to step back than choose an order gambling.

And if you are not a pro, I don't think you should make yourself a minimum number of trades per day.

Forex, it's just an instrument that apparently has more risk for the leverage.

UMOFX AIR:
Mostly I am tense with forex trading it is a stressful situation even with profits too we had a fear of loosing . I am happy some times to get easy profits that are not possible all the time . Truely speaking I am not happy all the time.

Yes. we will be happy in forex especially when we can make profit. But if we get loss, we should be patient. Take the positive side and do not be sad because it's the risk in forex trading. If we are new in forex trading, we should start trading with small amount. I think s we should try to maximize minimum deposit to start trading in forex. We can learn about the risk and reward in forex trading. So if we get loss, we will not be sad. Try to use $10 in TenkoFx.

Forex makes me happy when I make profit

nope, that isn't and will never be the case. When you achieve consistency, and the hype is gone, you realize there is really nothing to be happy about. After all it is just another income generation tool in your hands

Forex is good business and Forex makes me always happy . Forex is a profitable business ad we can make good money . But to be successful we should have good knowldge and skills.

Obviously it is not and almost it causes frustration.

Only a couple of things can make you "happy" all the time and some are a cause to ask for medical help

No. It can not make me happy all the time. It keeps me tense all the time. But how I can leave it. I can not leave without it. I feel good when I am in profit in a trade. Generally I do not open more than a trade in a single time. So if it goes through positive then I feel good. Otherwise I do not feel good at all. It is a matter of biggest fact that inside tense a man can not feel good.

Yes, we will be happy, especially when we can get profit in forex trading. We must enjoy trading in forex, so we will get maximal result here. I also try to improve my skills to get more result here.

forex makes me happy whenever am making real profit. It still make me happy even when am running at loss because I have come to realized that loses in forex is normal. You can only be happy in forex when you know how to realize your error and correct it. Forex tend to challenge you when you make loses, it tries to defeat you especially when you are running a loss. it conquered when you feel sad but when you pick up the challenges and work to wards it, you will find forex interesting not boring.

Reason: