is forex can bring our happiness? - page 2

if one can understand market, he can definitely earn from it, its very good unemployed youth. so with proper knowledge if you will start earning it would definitely bring happiness.....

vic84:
if one can understand market, he can definitely earn from it, its very good unemployed youth. so with proper knowledge if you will start earning it would definitely bring happiness.....

Obviously, we just need the proper knowledge!

Satisfactory results from any business bring happiness to trader In forex too when a trader is making sufficient profit he will feel happy , will do his work with more interest . I see many people who are now happy with their earning they were tense in start but they now understand this market working.

I think forex can give us happiness when you are in the winning side but can also bring unhappiness when the market turn against you by losing money. That can even drive you crazy you know!

yes, forex can bring us happy if get profit but forex can make us stress if we get a loss. Therefore, if we are wants happy with forex then we must have a good risk management. That way we can minimize the risk.

Forex can give us joy and happy when the trading is going well with you and making money from each trade you enter. But it can be miserable when you lose such amount of money you can't afford to lose.

gaban:
yes, forex can bring us happy if get profit but forex can make us stress if we get a loss. Therefore, if we are wants happy with forex then we must have a good risk management. That way we can minimize the risk.

You are right my friend. forex has contributed to many people's life that i know and we can also be among those who has benefited from forex. In fact, I'm happy the most for finding a suitable broker that offers me good services and clear trading conditons.

Forex can give you freedom

mark1504:
Forex can give you freedom

if you can get money from it. you can get freedom. if not it can bring to you a debt

Yes when we are making money here in Forex then it brings happiness but if we loss our money it also can bring sadness.So if you want to be a successful trader then you need lot of learning about it because without knowledge you can not make good progress in Forex.

Reason: