Can Forex make you happy all time? - page 2

Depends on how you define happiness. It's different for most people. Personally, it's just not forex that makes me happy, but it is a part of it. I'm happy because of my family and how things are in my life. I hope you guys are happy too.

I think it is depend on your trade if your all trades bring profit for you then you happy all the time.but it is so difficult task your all trades fruitful because Forex is so risky and complicated business,No doubt A lot of loss risk involve in this business.

I really don't think that Forex is for happiness. It's for the returns!

Forex is best way to earn money but if trader invest money without knowledge then he may have to loose money, Forex need lot of experience and need to be updated by market trends and updates all the time else you may have to loose money.

I think no body is happy al the time in life wioth any business. He has to face ups and downs . Same is here in forex. We can be happy with good trading to have good profits but it is not final stage . We can loose any time too. In forex risk and uncertainty is more thanany other business.

Forex will only make me happy when I start making money from trading. If I am not making money and losing then it is not possible for forex to make me happy. I can become a good trader after hard work and practice in demo account.

Yes, it can make you real happy but only after a lot of hard work....imho

As we cannot win all the time to its not possible that forex can make us happy all the time, when we suffer loss, we become upset and so we cannot remain happy all the time.

Personally I love trading in Forex market but there are times it`s not that fun. Everybody has a periods when there is a drawdown. There are no perfect system what is always profitable. It`s important to not to lose your head and start to gamble if :

1.You have a drawdown

2.You miss a trade and want to enter

Mostly I am tense with forex trading it is a stressful situation even with profits too we had a fear of loosing . I am happy some times to get easy profits that are not possible all the time . Truely speaking I am not happy all the time.

Reason: