Willing to risk. - page 2

It is not a matter of risk but a matter of calculated risk. If someone does not know the difference then he should nor reade

Forex is very risky and trading in forex entails that you are willing to risk. To earn profit you need to keep risk at the minimum at possible to avoid unwanted losses

totally agree with the point that risk is the part of trading, but its a completely different kind of risk from the one you have i gambling. Its a kind of risk you have in making most kinds of business

In realism, by and large traders wish for to earn huge money by Forex without learning. But it cannot be probable at all. In my trading life I lost vast of money in Forex because I had not enough knowledge to make profit. But now my trading life is very well-informed with mxtrade where many educational facilities are available. So, by gathering these facilities I can improve myself and capable to reduce my loss. When I kicked off trading in this platform I used Forex beginner’s courses that taught me the advantage of Forex. Therefore, I always use video educational materials which is very helpful to me to acquire correct fundamental and technical knowledge in Forex. This platform has also video material for beginner as like Beginner video.

large traders wish for to earn huge money by Forex without learning

What are you talking about? Nonsense. Spammer

Every trader is a risk taker, new, old, experience or veteran. You cannot earn from forex market if you are not willing to take risk. The difference between a successful and non-successful trader is the management of risk.

As a newcomer, for avoiding risk, I was dependable on my scalping strategy in a regulated broker. But, I was not getting enough facilities to apply my policy due to having very speedy trading spread which is the foremost barrier to make profit by using this policy.

Risk always involve in forex trading and if you will not calculate risk then your Forex trading will be near to gambling.

ching100:
Risk always involve in forex trading and if you will not calculate risk then your Forex trading will be near to gambling.

You just described the majority of forex "traders" (see what is happening in China these days)

Yes it is right that no risk no gain. Money makes money. So to make money we have to take risk For that reason risk management is so important in business. One of the primary qualification needed to be a businessman the ability to take risk . Before taking a risk we need to make assessment how much we should risk and what is the expected outcome so that we can judge whether it is sensible to risk that much.We must not risk 5% of our account to gain 0.5% . Again we must not risk 0.5% to gain 5% if 0.5% is lower than minimum risk should take . So proper assessment needed what should be the risk to have expected reward. Taking moderate risk to get moderate gain is sensible and robust. For that reason most of automated strategies do well in medium risk mode than high or low risk mode.

Reason: