Should I trade forex - page 4

Even though, I have passed a long time in this trading place, but, I have to depend on scalping strategy for making profit in a short time. actually, at present, many trading broker those are considered as a regulated trading platform by high authorize , they are not allow this trading policy in their trading place due to having very fast spread.

Scalping does not mean that you trade a second or two. HFT is something else and completely different from scalping

Actually, In this trading stage, we the traders are willing to become a knowledgeable trader for keeping survive for a long time. But, all we don’t believe the importance of demo trading which is considered as a powerful of knowledge. I took demo account seriously due to becoming a knowledgeable trader.

Can you show us your trading results then?

In point of fact, at present Forex is measured as a most profitable business and from all over the people are joining this business platform very rapidly especially the young generation.

Young people like forex for making money , I also was attracted by its earning. I feel here we need hard work that we not know before trade in real market. New generation should try forex in their free and extra time , It is good opportunity for earning part time .

Anyone who has a computer or laptop and an internet connection can trade in forex market. But for making money from trading, you need to have a good trading system and great trading skills.

For making profit we the traders’ have to depend on our trading strategy that we select according to our trading experience. From all trading strategy in particular scalping is most usable due to bringing profit in a short time. By the way, I am very lucky to select Mxtrade as my trading platform which is the best place for scalping. Because, this ECN trading platform at all times make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. so, it is possible to me to make profit in a short time by using this trading policy.

If you are trading because of the "ECN platform" then don't trade

We usually believe that is great enough to become a knowledgeable trader for making profit constancy. But, practically, it is not possible at all in spite of having exact trading knowledge, if you do not have a reliable support from a trading broker which is always supportive to you by providing many trading facilities. In my trading career, I have chosen MxTrade as my trading broker which is considered as an EU regulated trading place by the high authorize in this market place. So, I fell very much secure in my trading capital. And, my trading life is very much flexible.

Reason: