Willing to risk.

Risk is always present in all business. Without taking risk you will not have a chance to make more money. It is important to know and examine the risk appetite in dealing to Forex.

Risk is present int trading but without calculating the risk it becomes gambling

Risk is involved in every trade or busines and every trader should be willing and be able to manage risk not only in forex but also any other business.

The entire idea of forex is based on risk. If it was without risk, everyone would be doing it and rich, which would crash the world economy, and make forex useless, therefore....

jotekfinance:
The entire idea of forex is based on risk. If it was without risk, everyone would be doing it and rich, which would crash the world economy, and make forex useless, therefore....

Isn't that so already (that everybody is rich)? :)

According to Yellen, poor people should get rich to solve their problems, and if they aren't (rich) then that is their problem

Being able to trade in forex means being able to take great because forex involves a lot of risk.

Forex is risky and i think that is what makes forex trading difficult. And any one who one to trade forex should learn to minimize risk in order to succeed.

Willing to risk and forex being risky have nothing in common. I don't think that forex is risky : risk can be calculated and what is usually considered as "risky" can be avoided

Actually, I am not willing to take risk in Forex. Because I have not enough trading skill and have not the capacity to predict the accurate movement of market with certainly. So taking risk can be a great lose for me. Since, I have seen many traders especially newbie are take more risk without learning Forex appropriately, as a result they become ultimately a great lose. So, I think for taking risk I have to gather exclusive knowledge in Forex .

I have seen many traders are willing to take high leverage for trading in spite of having so much risky. As s result they become loser. So it is very important to make sure proper leverage that you prefer as your trading experience. Actually, I took a high leverage in my demo account to see how it works. Although it is possible to trade in a big lot by a high leverage but I think it is too risky to lose hugely. So, by taking minimum leverage can protect ones balance.

Forex is full of risk because the market is not stable. Anyone wanting to trade in the forex market should be willing to take risk and minimizing risk in order to make profit.

Reason: