Low history quality in MT5

So I'm backtesting in MT5, I'm testing on the D1 timeframe. Whether I use every tick or OHLC my history quality is only 23%, I would like to get it to 90%+. Is there a way to force the terminal to re-download data from the server?

Try deleting the symbol sub-folder you are testing from bases->"your broker name"->history folder and let the terminal download all the data. Here is how it looks with 100% history quality (using every tick mode in testing)

paysonwelch:
So I'm backtesting in MT5, I'm testing on the D1 timeframe. Whether I use every tick or OHLC my history quality is only 23%, I would like to get it to 90%+. Is there a way to force the terminal to re-download data from the server?
Files:
test_mt_5.png  66 kb

data mt5

hello

I am desperate trying to find RELIABLE MT5 historical data. I want to backtest a EA using strategy tester. My broker is alpari uk, they are totally useless. All results that I am having are completely crazy, so the data must be wrong.

How can I get reliable historical data? How something so simple as a file with so many brokers around, is so difficult to find?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Does not necessarily mean that data data is wrong : backtesting in metatrader is reported multiple times and I could not gete the same back testing results as some examle metatrader 5 EAs regardless of supposed 100% history data quality I could get. Not sure what they do, but I know a "trick ir two" that can give you highly manipulated results of metatrader 5 back-tests which makes those tests worthless

relaxtrading:
hello

I am desperate trying to find RELIABLE MT5 historical data. I want to backtest a EA using strategy tester. My broker is alpari uk, they are totally useless. All results that I am having are completely crazy, so the data must be wrong.

How can I get reliable historical data? How something so simple as a file with so many brokers around, is so difficult to find?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Reason: