How can we save our account from margin call?

Do you have an idea on how to save our account when it is less than 75% or 50% if we forgot to set S/L? Is it possible to recover our account? Do you have any other way of saving it?

Melle:
Do you have an idea on how to save our account when it is less than 75% or 50% if we forgot to set S/L? Is it possible to recover our account? Do you have any other way of saving it?

Unfortunately, what is lost is lost, it cannot be recouped or saved.

You can only choose to accept the reality of the situation and move on from here.

The question you should be asking yourself is "Do I want to continue learning how to trade the market?" If the answer is yes, then I suggest you revert back to a demo account and learn to trade the market first without the concern of losing your hard-earned money.

Focus on your trading process and not on the money. If you can consistently execute your trades based on your trading plan, the money will eventually follow.

You can not, but that would be beautiful Nobody would ever loose

Don't wait to hit your account by a margin call.

Be prepared. Having a back-up plan will help you to eat more pips from your broker.

Respect money management rules. Then you can save from Margin Call

Yes traders need to act upon money management rules and use their money in trading within low limits of risk so that they can control it at any bad time. If they are using high risks , any time they can face margin call. It is suggested to do trading in 1% risk only.

As a trader, we should be able to minimize the risk. Because it will be our weapon to get more maximal result in forex. We must have good management skills. Do not forget to be discipline traders. We must use our time to make us be discipline trader in forex. I think we should start trading with small amount using real account. With $10, you can start trading

Learn a lot, trade on demo, speak with other traders, money management, and if you can success with that, you can simply set SL

Use stop loss

Use good management and always keep to your trading rules!

I think that in order to save our accounts from margin call, first of all, one has to risk a small percentage of his margin in a single trade. I will think one should never risk more than 5% on a single trade. Then for all open positions the total number of risked capital should not be more than 50%. We can achieve this by calculating properly before placing our stop loss. I am still new and do not think I can afford to ever trade without a stop loss. Such that even if all my open positions end in loss, I will still have 50% of my capital intact.

Reason: