Do i need to believe the news?

In taking a positions, should i need to believe the news released? How can i assure that this news is true?

Melle:
In taking a positions, should i need to believe the news released? How can i assure that this news is true?

Check the economic calendar (I check it from my broker's page: https://www.fxprimus.com/en/education-and-trader-tools/economic-calendar) and get your news from Bloomberg, CNBC, etc.

The question is not about belief... you need to follow news so as to be aware what's going on in the world economy.. which will help you to better predict the market

You don't need to believe. All you have to know is how can they affect prices

With all the silly questions you asked, and all the silly threads you started with absolutely no point of interest.

The real question is :

ARE YOU A BIG DUMBASS OR DO WE BELIEVE YOU ARE A BIG DUMBASS ?

Big Joe here

Yes, they are right, news are always updated once they posted it in the internet. What you must do is to follow the rules in Forex and be aware on what you are doing.

Forex news are updated you can trust them. Forex news is very important to avoid risk of loosing money in forex market.

What you are referring to is: Fundamental analysis. You don't believe it, you useit.

If you system does not include fundamental analysis, there's no point in looking at them. If you make your trading decision base on daily time frame technical analysis, looking at the economic data is just a waste of time. However, if you are a fundamental analysis, these small data may mean a lot to you.

You don't need to deeply follow the news events. It is always better to stay away from the market when the news events scheduled to release. But better to have an idea about news events.

I believe that the most important thing about the news are the actual expectations about them. If everyone believes that something will go wrong with Eurozone, you should better take a look at it, doesn't matter would it happen or not...

Reason: