What are the best way to practice in Forex trading? - page 2

nbtrading:
Live micro account

I agree with that

By far the best way

Demo account is the best way to practice forex trading . With demo is like real trading except there is no real money involved.

So far I haven't found any broker that provides education. That is not their business and it would probably be a severe conflict of interest to do so (they would be obliged to tell all they know, and that happens only in the never land)

Demo is the best way to practice forex and though is similar to live account .The only difference is in live account you need to open and trade with your money.

Demo account can be the obvious way to make exercise with foreign currency trading. I likewise use test bank account to refine our investing skills by means of doing test sweepstakes. We could study on the expertise along with there will be lesson that people could get to create the skills be much better.

Demo account is a good account for practicing . You can get familiar with most of the indicators and learn how to use them and also making strategy that can be profitable for your trade. And also live account is another account to get real trading experience.

Demo is good for a few weeks/couple months. Live micro account is the next step.

Frequently, because of having unproblematic starting now Forex is the most appropriate or reliable income source especially the people who are being without a job. Since, it is possible to kick off this business at any place in the world with a little amount. By the way, I started Forex as a student and took it as my part time job. Although I pass a short time in this business but with support of my trading life becomes so easier. As like, I can carry on my business by a mobile phone due to having mobile trading software. So at any place I am able to guide my business with easily.

Most of the traders will say that demo trading is the best way to practice but I prefer micro account trading. It gives real market experience and we do not need much funds for this practice.

Small real account is much better than demo - demo does not learn you that you can lose. Demo money is nothing

Reason: