Some info for novice traders

Dear traders! Before I begin to trade, I want to get the maximum amount of information needed for a successful start. Please tell me what you enjoyed learning literature before the opening of your account? I think that your answers will help not only me, but also many new traders will thank you.​

Michael Smith:
Dear traders! Before I begin to trade, I want to get the maximum amount of information needed for a successful start. Please tell me what you enjoyed learning literature before the opening of your account? I think that your answers will help not only me, but also many new traders will thank you.​

Recommend you to complete Babypips school. Also suggest 2ndskiesforex learning materials.

alanfx:
Recommend you to complete Babypips school. Also suggest 2ndskiesforex learning materials.

Thanks! BabyPips I had already completed. And 2ndskiesforex... I had never heard about it. Now i'll search it)

alanfx:

I also use this site to learn about forex trading. It's very helpful site for beginner who want to learn about forex trading. We also must try to apply it with demo account so we will get experience too.

Well 95% on trader lose, so learn what they do and do the opposite. For example 95% use indicatorsall of which lag and repaint. So don't use them or you'll join the 95%.

All indicators lag and repaint ?

You made my day. I adore the "all repaint" theory coming as an introduction to : "but I know the secret". Cheers mate. Happy trading with not doing what the rest do

Practice, practice and practice. That's the most important...

Well, tell me, please, Is it profitably to trade by using forecasts? I had read about Alex Bullbearg in "Forbes", He forecasts the trend movement, and his forecasts mostly comes true.

Michael Smith:

Well, I opened a demo account to practice and become familiar with the Forex trading tools. All the information I learned is applicable on my real account. You must keep practicing.

Thanks to everyone, who answered in this thread. I changed my Demo account to Real))) Let I become profit)))

I'm still on the learning process on babypips and hoping to find and learn more in this forum =)

Reason: