Need a code for matching subscribers' indices name to the providers'

Hi Experts,

I have a few subscribers who are using a particular broker due to the region they live. I am however, using a different broker and I mainly trade indices CFDs. I know their symbols and they know mine. I was wondering if anyone can help me with a reliable code to match these names so that they can smoothly copy my trades. Please reply or pm me with the price and the availability

Pejman Alanjari:

Hi Experts,

I have a few subscribers who are using a particular broker due to the region they live. I am however, using a different broker and I mainly trade indices CFDs. I know their symbols and they know mine. I was wondering if anyone can help me with a reliable code to match these names so that they can smoothly copy my trades. Please reply or pm me with the price and the availability

I don't think that such a task is possible, the symbol is coming out of your broker and is automatically mapped or not mapped to the subscribers' brokers.

I don't see how you can change the symbol that is automatically detected by MQL5.com signal copying system, in order to match that of your subscribers'.

All I need is a code, that gets the symbol name from the provider and use a table/array to match it with the ones in the subscriber's list. I dont know the programming language but it is as easy as defining a name table and ask the program to input a name and cross reference it to the one in the table and then buy that for the subscriber....I was wondering if anyone can develop this code for me

Pejman Alanjari:
All I need is a code, that gets the symbol name from the provider and use a table/array to match it with the ones in the subscriber's list. I dont know the programming language but it is as easy as defining a name table and ask the program to input a name and cross reference it to the one in the table and then buy that for the subscriber....I was wondering if anyone can develop this code for me

And where this change will take place?

MQL5 signal copying system takes your trades directly from your trading account and copying them to the subscribers' trading accounts.

Eleni Anna Branou:

And where this change will take place?

MQL5 signal copying system takes your trades directly from your trading account and copying them to the subscribers' trading accounts.

I am not sure Eleni, I am not a MQL5 developer. My understanding is a computer code should be able to get connected to the MQL5 database and receive the signal prvoviders' symbols and then changes the name and then executes them in the subsribers' account. Are you telling me this is an impossibility?

Pejman Alanjari:

I am not sure Eleni, I am not a MQL5 developer. My understanding is a computer code should be able to get connected to the MQL5 database and receive the signal prvoviders' symbols and then changes the name and then executes them in the subsribers' account. Are you telling me this is an impossibility?

I think its not possible, I am not a coder but I know how signal copying works.

Reason: