What kind of trader are you? - page 3

Price Action Trading:
Am a PA trader, as my name states. I trade primarily using price action strategies and try as much to ignore indicators.

I am also a price action trader but I mostly trade on daily time frame. In this way I have a lot of spare time during the day to spend any where I want online or offline.

Price Action Trading:
Am a PA trader, as my name states. I trade primarily using price action strategies and try as much to ignore indicators.

Same here mate. Any particular method/s to trade price action ?

I would be so glad that someone sometimes explains what does "price action" stand for. So far never found anything that would come even close to an explanation. Just "price action this", "price action that" ... almost like a wrapped up "trade what you feel" but since "price action" sounds better it is used as a name instead. Hope that I am wrong but since really did not find any acceptable explanation it all seems so ... undefined

morro:
I would be so glad that someone sometimes explains what does "price action" stand for. So far never found anything that would come even close to an explanation. Just "price action this", "price action that" ... almost like a wrapped up "trade what you feel" but since "price action" sounds better it is used as a name instead. Hope that I am wrong but since really did not find any acceptable explanation it all seems so ... undefined

Maybe this helps : Price action trading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for the link

Price action can be traded on any timeframe , but many use this term for trading lower timeframes as when you go to higher timeframes you will become technical or fundamental trader or a mix in between

Forex trading is very difficult to learn. I am new in forex. I have start my trading with demo account and i have start trading with help of reliable broker.

http://www.avafx.com

Hi, nice to see you.

I’m a daytrader with 6-year forex trading experiences, trading with my own profitable EAs.

The EAs trade on small trend and trend continuation on small timeframe.

morro:

Chris Capre is one of the best mentors on Price Action trading. Check this article by him

Price Action Trading

This article also explains about Price Action. But this is a bit advanced. If you don't have any knowledge there are several related articles in the website.

Its very much essential for the traders to rectify the kind of trader they are so that they can take up the trades according to their potential and trading style.

Reason: