Best Places to Learn Price Action Trading

Hello Traders,

I am looking for better places/tools such as websites, blog, videos, books to learn about price action trading. Currently I am following James16 PA trading and 2ndskies forex PA mentoring by Chris Capre.James16 PA learning is one of the old yet very good place to learn about pa trading.

However 02ndskies provide very unique and easy methods which are very suitable for modern day markets on price action trading. There are loads of articles, analysis, books available on their web site.

All I need to know is similar places to learn price action trading.

brendanfx:
Hello Traders,

I am looking for better places/tools such as websites, blog, videos, books to learn about price action trading. Currently I am following James16 PA trading and 2ndskies forex PA mentoring by Chris Capre.James16 PA learning is one of the old yet very good place to learn about pa trading.

However 02ndskies provide very unique and easy methods which are very suitable for modern day markets on price action trading. There are loads of articles, analysis, books available on their web site.

All I need to know is similar places to learn price action trading.

Totally agree with you about the 02ndskiesforex. Chris is a very good mentor for price action mentoring.

Apart from 02ndskiesforex I would like to suggest babypips to get the basic knowledge about price action trading.

Please wblink for this, guys.Thank you.

I recently got back to this thread and have posted some videos to compliment the pics and text - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180945 - hope it helps in some way and I will be adding to it slowly and surely

Nial fuller is a great teacher and mentor of sorts

lots of free info on his site

(and if you were to take his course, its does nt cost much, unlike some)

but (imo) overall still think price action sucks

only need the basics and then need a good system

price action alone is a recipe for disaster

arunasd:
Please wblink for this, guys.Thank you.

I think I have already provided the answer. Just google it mate. You will get result in seconds. Good luck.

why price action so important

teach price action as you probably know ), and it’s not simply some strange coincidence that I teach this particular form of trading, I also personally trade with price action…because it is simple (and effective). The trading strategy you use doesn’t need to involve complex computer algorithms, counting ‘waves’ or interpreting heaps of indicators. In fact, most traders get bogged down with trying every trading method under the sun until they either give up or figure out that they were simply over-complicating what should be a very simple process.

The difficult part of trading is controlling yourself via not over-trading, not risking too much per trade, not jumping back into the market on emotion after a big win or a loss, etc. In short, controlling your own behavior and mindset, as well as properly managing your money are the hardest parts of trading, and traders tend to spend less of their time & focus on these more difficult aspects of trading, probably about 20%, when they should be spending about 80% of their time on them

so basically i prefer to depend on price action in my trdaing and just searching on pin bar inside bar and pattern like this to enter in the market and take the postion so you also should now how to trade in the price action to master your forex trading

Reason: