can a forex trading system make you a better trader?

are you wondering to know as a begginer in forex if a forex trading system could perfect your trading skills?.well that depends on the kind of system you choose.an automated system might not help you develop a reliable trading strategy.but i think a forex system that gives forex signals and analysis could help.or what do you think?

mickeyboy:
are you wondering to know as a begginer in forex if a forex trading system could perfect your trading skills?.well that depends on the kind of system you choose.an automated system might not help you develop a reliable trading strategy.but i think a forex system that gives forex signals and analysis could help.or what do you think?

Hi mickeyboy,

I am trading Forex for 4 years. I started trading always manually, but lately I am using automated trading systems as much as possible. In my opinion you can use automated trading systems for trying to earn money without spending time in front of your computer, but they will not make you a better trader.

Automated trading and manual trading are completely different trading styles. If you have time for trading, maybe you have to trade by hand, after learning how to do that, but in my opìnion it is easier to search a reasonable system than create a new one from scratch.

There are some automated trading websites that are helping me so much to find good systems for trading. I like how I can select and setup the systems for trading without spending a lot of time. I will let you know how it is working for me and how I am doing if you want.

All the best!

Forexatom?? but, what it this?? now everybody know about forex....you can find a lot of this companies in internet. But, I would never deposit my money there.

I prefer trusting in those that have a few confirmed results (rentasignal, zulutrade, collective2...)

A forex system will help you, but may not make you a better trader. In my opinion, you should rely on yourself to become a better trader such as educate yourself and take notes for each trade. Learn the forex market (technical analysis or fundamental analysis or both) and you will become a better trader.

well it's proven that automated forex system traders have a higher success rate than manual traders, because the biggest reason for failure (emotional based decisions) is removed

I prefer manual trading. Dont like Ea. If all market use EA... than banks will use SUPER EA that will destroy them one by one

when learning to trade after learning basic you shold use auto trade to shorting your time in front of computer also don't go fully auto matic just semiauto you still need to do thing manually just semiauto to shorting time in front of computer and help you with the decison of your trade

I also consider that a trading system plays great role in profitable trading. There are some automated trading system Click Here for Automated Trading System that also helps.

Paul75:
I also consider that a trading system plays great role in profitable trading. There are some automated trading system Click Here for Automated Trading System that also helps.

I never go for Automated trading solutions as i firmly believe that the best trader is one who has t he ability to analyze the markets and then open orders that can give him good and consistent Profits.

you do right not depend on any trading system.I also believe on my own trading style we can never get consistent results from automated trading systemsI imake small profits on basis of my skill and trading ability through manual trading.

That's right, it's better to use the trading system that we can do well rather than relying on automated trading or using other people's trading system that we do not understand. Even if my current broker, galleass, use permit to use an EA but I still prefer a manual trading.

Reason: