1M Timeframe Traders, and 60 Second Binary Options Traders, Let's Make Babies.

Hi everybody!

I'm trading Sixty Second Binary Options over at TradeRush, and I'm using my MT4 to read the trends. I'll post the templates that I have built and am currently using, and I would appreciate any feedback, advice, or templates from anybody that would like to help, mutual benefit encouraged. In the way of genuine sincerity and gratitude, I'll include my strategy and maybe we all can build something amazing together that would mutually benefit all willing to use it. Please review my templates at this point. Okay, I'm using the Heiken Ashi and RSIs to determine the direction, and I'm using the Stochastic Oscillators to determine whether I'm trending or retracing. I'm also paying attention to Support and Resistance levels, Moving Averages, and Bollinger Bands. There are a lot of settings, so if it's too much trouble to load the templates just let me know and I'll go ahead and list them. So, after determining the direction of the trend (let's say it's going up, yay bulls), I would go to my TradeRush account, and click the 60 Second Options tab. Then, I would choose call if the trend is going up, and start the option exactly at the 00 minute mark on the GMT Clock at the top of the page so that I get in at the open of each candle. If it's above the current rate in sixty seconds, it's 70% payout on whatever I traded with. I go with the minimum trade amount, $5. If I lose, I place the call trade on the next candle at $10. If I lose that, then $25, then $60, then $150 and so on, so that I'm using a profit recovery strategy. When I win I always start back at $5. The wins will far outweigh the losses, as long as you're trading with the current trend. What do you guys think? How can we improve upon this system?

Thanks everyone I am genuinely looking forward to working with you!!!60_second_options_mt4_window_2.tpl60_second_options_mt4_window_1.tpl

Evolution

The evolved version of my previous strategy. Parabolic SAR will blow your mind. The templates were a little large, so I couldn't upload them, but I attached a picture of my trade screen.

Files:
my_dashboard.png  245 kb

Upload Templates ...

Hi brentbust,

could you upload your templates to minus.com or 2shared.com ?

Would be great ;-)

All the best for 2013

Going on this statement "The wins will far outweigh the losses", what are your statistics so far?

This is really nice, I am going to back test tomorrow? Are there any Indy files? And what are your rules for trading?

Quite possibly your martingale strategy "did all your dosh"?

trend following pullback entry

Hi,

I have an idea i would like to share, maybe you can test it and see what you think, In my opinion, there is just times in the market that you should avoid, as it more likely to be choppy, I have been trading these markets now for over 5 years, I never really liked the 1 min charts as i seen it as all choppy , but after all the experience I have had with trade the turn stuff, I realized that it can be done, but you do need patience to be trading this time frame, and you need to watch it very close, so what I have come up with is a strategy that will get you in when there is more volatility in the market, with direction and not just random chopping and flat, we have to establish the trend then take trades according to this flow, any other trade taken is just simply ignorance to the overall trend in the market in my own opinion,

so this is what i have come up with below for you to try

you need the following on your chart

1) 780 ema with levels 150 and -150 this is for 5 digit broker, and for 4 digit broker its 15 and -15,

we only look to trade when the price goes outside this area,

2) we use macd, we look to enter the trade when the price is pulling back and the macd goes above 0 line, then we want the histogram to go under the signal line, this is our trigger to enter, i will show you below what i mean, its an effective pullback trading plan

see this below

and the template attached for the 5 digit broker

let me know what you think

brentbust:
The evolved version of my previous strategy. Parabolic SAR will blow your mind. The templates were a little large, so I couldn't upload them, but I attached a picture of my trade screen.

could you please email me the template, i am new and I cant pm you. thanks.

The original thread strategy uses too many indicators to look in one minute! The jamesagnew's strategy is interesting, should be tested.

Cheers Hermes

brentbust:

my email address is saak99@yahoo.com, could you please email me the template or let me know where to download. thanks.

Your templates are very cool!

Would you please share me your evolved version. (bravefish0@gmail.com)

Thanks a lot!

Reason: