Forex broker and regulation - page 2

Faizan Khan:
Without regulation w can`t say that our money is in safe pocket so regulation is must for broker.

yes of course , it is needed

Hi, there I was looking to open an account with Dukascopy, ATC brokers, FXCM or IC markets. Can someone help me with the best choice. I know ATC looks like they have very good reviews but the demo account does not work on my computer, it says no connection. I also know they are using FXCM to trade so then I can go straight to the source. Also I would like Duskacopy but they have a bridged MT4 platform and I dont know how it performes in real time. Any help appreciated.

Forex regulation bodies list with links to their sites for almost every country in the world where a forex company can be founded : regulation_bodies.pdf

Might be helpful if someone wants to check his/hers broker

Paul75:
There are lots of forex brokers, some of them are regulated while rest not. Is it needed for a broker to be regulated from financial regulatory agencies or firms? If a broker or agency is registered in a particular country where it is doing business. Is regulation compulsory in this condition as well?
Files:

kaito kid:
Regulation is important. That's why I am using FBS because it's has regulated. I think with regulated broker, our forex trading activity will be more comfortable.

I just noticed, even though some brokers are regulated, complaints are still coming their way. Have you ever read complaints against FBS? Take time to read reviews, that might help

It is important to verify about the broker trustfulness before create an account and make deposit in a broker. So You should give google search to read reviews about the broker.

Checking Regulation is most important before choosing the brooker. That's why I am using forexmetal because it is regulated. I believe brokers who have regulated with the authorities make us comfortable in trading and their services are more reliable.

Dukas tops the list of all of those. You could try 'MB Trading'.

MB is a real broker that also offer stock and option trading.

phoenix7:
Hi, there I was looking to open an account with Dukascopy, ATC brokers, FXCM or IC markets. Can someone help me with the best choice. I know ATC looks like they have very good reviews but the demo account does not work on my computer, it says no connection. I also know they are using FXCM to trade so then I can go straight to the source. Also I would like Duskacopy but they have a bridged MT4 platform and I dont know how it performes in real time. Any help appreciated.

Jefftimothy:
It is important to verify about the broker trustfulness before create an account and make deposit in a broker. So You should give google search to read reviews about the broker.

Agree, for me it's far more important than even regulation. Good reviews may work not so good, but bad reviews are definitely the indicator of the broker. There can't be any company without bad reviews at all, but there some companies who can work out with that.

Reason: