Wishes for MQL5 - page 81

stringo писал(а) >>

The SpeechText function has been a constant source of crashes. As not all operating systems support it in the same way. In general, the Speech SDK is an optional, optional component of the operating system.

After removing the standard SpeechText function, craftsmen have made a call of analogous function through DLL. And the users of this DLL have installed the above mentioned component. We can not force the user to install this component when installing the client terminal.

What you can do is to create your own "semi-official" dll and upload it here on forum

As an application (or on the official website) with a brief description of how to use it (only to show how to import the dll and run the command). Who needs it he will download. And all will be happy.

- Along the way question - will dlls from forums work in 5th version or they should be recompiled?

chief2000 писал(а) >>

- Along the way, the question - will the dlls from the forums work in version 5 or do they need to be recompiled?

>> They will work.

Maybe someone already told to me........ , but I wish that there would be a good adjustment of visualization speed in the tester.

I also wish it were possible to test multicurrency EAs in the tester not separately for each pair, but for all pairs at once.

To tell the truth, if they would add native Java support to MT5 it would be cool. I mean to have both MQL5 and JAVA with API to the terminal functions.

I propose to introduce native support for GMT time. This would be a reliable guarantee of work of Expert Advisors, depending on opening/closing of exchanges, not depending on what left time is set on DC server and not requiring calls of system DLL and accuracy (infallibility) of local system settings.

Time can be obtained via NTP (Network Time Protocol) from publicly available servers (e.g. time.windows.com) or open your own exact time server. The Linux platform has built-in tools for setting up an NTP server, just connect a simple GPS receiver via COM port to the server.

It doesn't need constant requests to the server, just a periodic synchronization (reconciliation) of the local and remote times.

There is currently no method in the MT4 platform that gives GMT with 100% certainty, and we desperately need this thing.

Shaitan писал(а) >>

I propose to introduce native support for GMT time. This would be a reliable guarantee of work of Expert Advisors, depending on opening/closing of exchanges, not depending on what left time is set on DC server and not requiring calls of system DLL and accuracy (infallibility) of local system settings.

Time can be obtained via NTP (Network Time Protocol) from publicly available servers (e.g. time.windows.com) or open your own exact time server. The Linux platform has built-in tools for setting up an NTP server, just connect a simple GPS receiver via COM port to the server.

It doesn't need constant requests to the server, only periodic synchronization (reconciliation) of the local and remote times.

To date, the MT4 platform has no method, giving GMT with 100% confidence, and this thing is desperately needed.

Seconded.
Offset of 1) local time and 2) server time relative to GMT in MQL5 in the form of environment variables. It will allow to realize a universal algorithm of history data processing, including the possibility of trouble-free transfer of Expert Advisors between terminals of different brokerage companies.

sol >> :

To tell the truth, if they would add native Java support to MT5 it would be cool. To have both MQL5 and JAVA with API for terminal functions.

Why Java, where did you get such a privilege, what's so "cool" about it? In this case, I suggest to add into terminal support for Ada, APL, Boo, COBOL, Component Pascal, Delphi, Eiffel, Forth, FORTRAN, Haskell, IronPython, Lexico, Lisp, Mercury, Mondrian, Nemerle, .Net Framework/ASP.NET, Oberon, Perl, PHP, RPG, Ruby, Silverlight, Smalltalk, Visual Basic, WFC, 1C, so all developers can equally use MetaTrader on their native development platforms.

chv >> :

Why Java, why such privileges, what's so "cool" about it? In that case I suggest adding support for Ada, APL, Boo, COBOL, Component Pascal, Delphi, Eiffel, Forth, FORTRAN, Haskell, IronPython, Lexico, Lisp, Mercury, Mondrian, Nemerle, .Net Framework/ASP.NET, Oberon, Perl, PHP, RPG, Ruby, Silverlight, Smalltalk, Visual Basic, WFC, 1C so all developers can equally use MetaTrader on their native development platforms.

Because Java is cool, but Ada, APL, Boo, COBOL, Component Pascal, Delphi, Eiffel, Forth, FORTRAN, Haskell, IronPython, Lexico, Lisp, Mercury, Mondrian, Nemerle, .Net Framework/ASP.NET, Oberon, Perl, PHP, RPG, Ruby, Silverlight, Smalltalk, Visual Basic, WFC, 1C are all dross.

sol >> :

Because Java is cool, but Ada, APL, Boo, COBOL, Component Pascal, Delphi, Eiffel, Forth, FORTRAN, Haskell, IronPython, Lexico, Lisp, Mercury, Mondrian, Nemerle, .Net Framework/ASP.NET, Oberon, Perl, PHP, RPG, Ruby, Silverlight, Smalltalk, Visual Basic, WFC, 1C are all dross.

Well, it's overkill with the moolah.

Java, .Net, Delphi - necessary and enough.

Shaitan >> :

I propose to introduce native GMT time support.

Supported by 10,000,000 mio %.

Operating on a single time is a whole host of benefits.

(and quite hopefully many more than those that are in favour of "mixed time").

The most important of which I believe:

- the choice of dealing is widened up to all available

- Seamless and uninterrupted docking with information resources

Reason: