Anyone help set DragTrade system please!!

I have the pack of ‘Dragtrade Library’ the new way of trading by drag+drop but there are lots of errors when compile(could u please set it all? I have no knowledge) and the pack has so complicated files to place… you can visit the page for details by this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1354 and download the ‘Pack’ @ the bottom of the page (I can’t put it here!)

I use 5 dijits Acc. I think it’s no problem!! Anyone can tell me how to place all files correctly,clearly and all steps perfectly? All big thanks to all help!+all new modify will be very useful to many people too!

Again please show all steps here in my post for the sake of God...I and my friends not understand the way this Creator describe@his forum..and he not friendly when we contact him!! Thanks to all!!!

ken escape:
I have the pack of ‘Dragtrade Library’ the new way of trading by drag+drop but there are lots of errors when compile(could u please set it all? I have no knowledge) and the pack has so complicated files to place… you can visit the page for details by this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1354 and download the ‘Pack’ @ the bottom of the page (I can’t put it here!)

I use 5 dijits Acc. I think it’s no problem!! Anyone can tell me how to place all files correctly,clearly and all steps perfectly? All big thanks to all help!+all new modify will be very useful to many people too!

Again please show all steps here in my post for the sake of God...I and my friends not understand the way this Creator describe@his forum..and he not friendly when we contact him!! Thanks to all!!!

Best i can do is try and explain how to install every thing in its proper place. First after downloading the DragTradeLibraryPack(attached it here) you need to open it up, upon opening it up there is a folder called "pack", open that folder there is another folder called experts. Open that folder. Now go to where your MT4 platform is installed in your computer, and open it up to the experts folder,drag and trade macd sample and drag trade example go in the experts folder in your platform that should be open, now there are 4 more folders you open them and place the files in their respective folders in your platform folders. If your platform is running, close and reopen they should already be compiled automaically. I tried compiling the macd sample and got a lot of errors from these files not being in their respective places,that was all.

Files:

Thanks and...

mrtools:
Best i can do is try and explain how to install every thing in its proper place. First after downloading the DragTradeLibraryPack(attached it here) you need to open it up, upon opening it up there is a folder called "pack", open that folder there is another folder called experts. Open that folder. Now go to where your MT4 platform is installed in your computer, and open it up to the experts folder,drag and trade macd sample and drag trade example go in the experts folder in your platform that should be open, now there are 4 more folders you open them and place the files in their respective folders in your platform folders. If your platform is running, close and reopen they should already be compiled automaically. I tried compiling the macd sample and got a lot of errors from these files not being in their respective places,that was all.

Can you just show the sreenshot of your trading this system? for me and other traders to be happy too! the creator of this system seem not friendly when I contact him..but ok....I always try new things and all traders in my hometown really wait to recive any amazing staff from me..Thanks again...I'm goin to test...

and where to put 'property'

mrtools:

Thanks your help I confuse wher to put the folder property' to? all is complicated...any one can kindly show all process by pictures?

And Have U tried 'Stop Hunter"?

mrtools:

Hello Have U tried the EA ‘Stop Hunter’? it really gains huge profits….but it actually need Trailing stop+TP +SL..

(all is optional to put) I not understand why it not close all trades when gaining big profit !!?

The creator say it has hidden tp+sl but hell ! nothing matter@all!!.. and oh! If it can ‘agressively’ place pending (see ‘escape’ as model) nearer+faster and++ that all will be more perfect with this EA’..my home town traders earn big money with this amazing EA but as said it really need all the mention above..and never do stategy testing it fakes..just take time on major pairs(I success with G/U..H1)…another trust is that it places orders @the safe zone of fibo,pivot lines(just find out unexpected!)

But the Indi’ are not it’s tools to generate signals..The EA itself has some excellent code+ logic+condition to go along well with the intelligent traders!I So I really need any one to share more ideas if this EA need anything else?! Thanks!!!

Here 'Stop Hunter'

ken escape:
Hello Have U tried the EA ‘Stop Hunter’? it really gains huge profits….but it actually need Trailing stop+TP +SL..

(all is optional to put) I not understand why it not close all trades when gaining big profit !!?

The creator say it has hidden tp+sl but hell ! nothing matter@all!!.. and oh! If it can ‘agressively’ place pending (see ‘escape’ as model) nearer+faster and++ that all will be more perfect with this EA’..my home town traders earn big money with this amazing EA but as said it really need all the mention above..and never do stategy testing it fakes..just take time on major pairs(I success with G/U..H1)…another trust is that it places orders @the safe zone of fibo,pivot lines(just find out unexpected!)

But the Indi’ are not it’s tools to generate signals..The EA itself has some excellent code+ logic+condition to go along well with the intelligent traders!I So I really need any one to share more ideas if this EA need anything else?! Thanks!!!

I change the majik no. to 1234.. clearly see it places orders nearer as wish!(I did with no knowledge@all but it work!) can u tell the meaning and the important of majik no? may be I'm wrong..I not know anything just guess but it work!! and what if we change to various majik no.?

Files:
stop_hunter.mq4  16 kb

Have you tried stop hunter?

mrtools:

But the Indi’ are not it’s tools to generate signals..The EA itself has some excellent code+ logic+condition to go along well with the intelligent traders!I So I really need any one to share more ideas if this EA need anything else?!

Files:
stop_hunter.mq4  16 kb

ken escape:
Thanks your help I confuse wher to put the folder property' to? all is complicated...any one can kindly show all process by pictures?

Ken i can post a chart picture, but have no idea how to draw to show you what to do, there is some threads in the forum showing how to load files, if I draw on a chart you probably will be more confused than ever, if you follow the directions i posted it should all work, would say all you would need is basic understanding of your computer and file storage. Anyway hopefully someone will come along and explain it better than me to help you understand how!

Thanks a lot for the answers posted here.

I had a question related to the one of the author of this thread.

So now I know what I should do.

Reason: