Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 60

marley60:
I like the centeredTMA-bands very much, but it sometimes freezes my mt4(especially when markets get fast). Is there a version, where I can limit the calculation to for example 500 bars? I think this could prevent the freezing...

It can not freeze your terminal

It recalculates half period pars 99.99% of time (except when time frame or symbol is changed). Something else is freezing your terminal - check the rest of the stuff you are using

mladen:
It can not freeze your terminal It recalculates half period pars 99.99% of time (except when time frame or symbol is changed). Something else is freezing your terminal - check the rest of the stuff you are using

thanks for the information. I thought I found the freezer, because cpu-usage seemed to fall thenever I removed the centeredTMA. but anyway, good to know this indi is not the problem.

hi mntiwana, I was wondwring which movng averages are you using in you chart, would you please share it, the ones that cross each other

mntiwana:
hi stanley18 here is nrp ver,i am not sure,it help you

hi mntiwana, I was wondwring which movng averages are you using in you chart, would you please share it, the ones that cross each other, within the candels

derek10911:
hi mntiwana, I was wondwring which movng averages are you using in you chart, would you please share it, the ones that cross each other, within the candels

derek10911

As far as I see those are two instances of same indicator of which one is shifted to the past, but lets wait for mntiwana with more details

sounds great, thank you mladen

mladen:
derek10911 As far as I see those are two instances of same indicator of which one is shifted to the past, but lets wait for mntiwana with more details

Hi BOSS & Derek911,

sad fully i don't remember,i daily test and check dozens indicators,remove those daily and apply new ones in place,i am in learning and studying process ,i have no compact or final pattern,in question post is about 2 months old,and when ever i see some post that help me or i been able to serve somebody a bit,i apply the concerning indicator at chart,take a picture and upload to post and delete,sorry again,but be hopeful,i will be search that or will do some alternative, better than that or minimum equal to that...............

regards

well, hope it works itself out you

mntiwana:
Hi BOSS & Derek911,

sad fully i don't remember,i daily test and check dozens indicators,remove those daily and apply new ones in place,i am in learning and studying process ,i have no compact or final pattern,in question post is about 2 months old,and when ever i see some post that help me or i been able to serve somebody a bit,i apply the concerning indicator at chart,take a picture and upload to post and delete,sorry again,but be hopeful,i will be search that or will do some alternative, better than that or minimum equal to that...............

regards

thank you mntiwana, I understand you, I do the same thing XD i am still searching for indicators that would help me out complete my system, I appreciate you had answered, thank you Mladen. cheers

Hi mladen could you please have a look at a bands indicator that I downloaded from FFactory

it slows down my pc and causes my MT4 platform to take ages to load.

Kind regards

neville marchand

Reason: