Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 45

Thank you very much mrtools !

dendyman:
Dear, Mladen.

Can you make the MTF version of TMA centered bands.mq5, like indi in attach?

Regards, Denis.

Hi mladen, a question, already is there a mt5 version about this indicator? (post · 86 from this same thread) ...if not...can you make one?, please.

here is the link: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download TMA.mq4

Very Thanks

karl17:
Hi mladen, a question, already is there a mt5 version about this indicator? (post · 86 from this same thread) ...if not...can you make one?, please.

here is the link: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download TMA.mq4

Very Thanks

Try this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download TMA.mq5

Thanks. it was very fast, i will try.

hello masters

* my this indicator (givonly_snr_snd_r2.mq4) Can you do mq5 I would be grateful

sorsen:
hello masters * my this indicator (givonly_snr_snd_r2.mq4) Can you do mq5 I would be grateful

What is the difference between that indicator and multi time frame high low indicators?

mladen:
dendyman This a multi time frame centered triangular MA bands for metatrader 5

is that possible to get mt4 version of this indicator TMA centered bands mtf.ex5

Rocktheedge:
is that possible to get mt4 version of this indicator TMA centered bands mtf.ex5

Rocktheedge, a mt4 version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page25

Adding More Bands request

Hi mladen,

I'm fairly new to forex...

And currently using MTF LWMA signal to enter and exit my trade.

I prefer swing trading, and by adding TMA centered + bands to my LWMAs, helps me to and catch big trend movement and see the trend direction more clearly.

I'm quite happy with the result so far(still in backtest and demo though).

I think I can use the bands as SL level and set my pending order price. and for that i need at least 2 or 3 more band lines (ATRmultiplier not Envelope) to give me more price level options.

And Since I'm not to good with coding.

I was wondering if you could help me to add extra band lines + price label...

like this one

it's H4 TF with LWMA + Envelopes and period set to 30..

I don't need any alert, just option to show the price label and options to set each band lines level is enough..

I'm currently using the latest MT4 build 670. So if possible, it Would be Even better if you are using newest coding structure so I can use it as long as possible when I do Live trading in the near future.

Thanks in advance for your kindness...

and sorry if I ask too much...

Files:

Nusa_FX:
Hi mladen,

I'm fairly new to forex...

And currently using MTF LWMA signal to enter and exit my trade.

I prefer swing trading, and by adding TMA centered + bands to my LWMAs, helps me to and catch big trend movement and see the trend direction more clearly.

I'm quite happy with the result so far(still in backtest and demo though).

I think I can use the bands as SL level and set my pending order price. and for that i need at least 2 or 3 more band lines (ATRmultiplier not Envelope) to give me more price level options.

And Since I'm not to good with coding.

I was wondering if you could help me to add extra band lines + price label...

like this one

it's H4 TF with LWMA + Envelopes and period set to 30..

I don't need any alert, just option to show the price label and options to set each band lines level is enough..

I'm currently using the latest MT4 build 670. So if possible, it Would be Even better if you are using newest coding structure so I can use it as long as possible when I do Live trading in the near future.

Thanks in advance for your kindness...

and sorry if I ask too much...

Nusa_FX

Why don't you simply keep using it as you arranged it already?

The approach you took has no limitations, and if you save it as a template, it will "behave" almost as it is a single indicator but without limitations that one single indicator in this case would have

Reason: