4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 79

mladen:

This should be closer to final release

So gradually it is getting close to unique.

mntiwana:
So gradually it is getting close to unique.

Just on tip : to get the zero cross bars for cci, simply set the up and down level to 0 and then the displayed values are going to be like this

PS; as of the rest - I think that in a day or two all will be as I expect it to be (as far as efficiency and possible issues are concerned) so  then we shall be able to have all time frame bars instead of existing 4 time frame bars versions and then we shall have no limitations to have only 4 time frames out of 9 displayed

More or less, this is it. This version is going to be used for future versions and for any future development

mladen:

More or less, this is it. This version is going to be used for future versions and for any future development

Dearest MLADEN

So in all TFs CCI bars series, 1.2 is the base model version.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So in all TFs CCI bars series, 1.2 is the base model version.

regards

One more change. Sorry (found a case when a strange thing happens in version 1.2, it is corrected in version 1.3)

mladen:

One more change. Sorry (found a case when a strange thing happens in version 1.2, it is corrected in version 1.3)

So i assume now it is final base model ?

mntiwana:
So i assume now it is final base model ?
I hope so :)

To conclude the basic development : all is optimized in the "all time frame bars" frame, and this cci is usable now. Since the bars can be neutral (in which case the indicator automatically assigns the background color of the chart to such bars, making it sort of transparent in that case), added a kind of grid that makes it easier to align values visually (color used for the grid is the color assign to grid in the chart properties)

All time frame macd bars (using the built in metatrader macd)

Color change options  :

• on signal line cross
  • on zero line cross
  • on signal crossing zero line
  • on macd slope
  • on signal slope

mladen:

All time frame macd bars (using the built in metatrader macd)

Color change options  :

• on signal line cross
  • on zero line cross
  • on signal crossing zero line
  • on macd slope
  • on signal slope

thank you sir

You can make it be four colors

Reason: