Currency Pairs Hedge EA System Discussion (MQ4 EA included) - page 3

Unknown subwindow number-1 for object creation function

please send mail to me how u rectify NeutralHedge osc_3.4 Unknown subwindow number-1 for object creation function. i done all possibility. file name i double checked

Thanks and regards

Zujan

zujans@yahoo.in

ncc74656:
It seems not possible to back test it. Do you know what currency pair is safe to be used and with what parameters? I'm testing forex-hedge - audusd M5-direction.mq4.

zujan

please send mail to me how u rectify NeutralHedge osc_3.4 Unknown subwindow number-1 for object creation function. i done all possibility. file name i double checked

Thanks and regards

Zujan

zujans@yahoo.in
ncc74656:
I think it works. Is it safe to use it?

Is it normal that it shows below message?

2012.05.16 17:25:28 forex-hedge - audusd M5-direction AUDUSD,M5: profit for AUDUSD ===========================0

How?

Hi...Is there still somebody who are using this EA? Can somebody please explain how to attach it?

If anyone still interested in this strategy/EA.

I've post the newest version of this EA, please feel free to tweek the codes or test the EA.

I have fixed some bugs in the EA. It should work fine now.

Please attach this EA to AUDUSD H1 Time Frame.

NeutralHedge osc_v3.4.ex4 <-- This is the indicator, please place it in \experts\indicators folder.

forex-hedge - audusd v.130704.mq4 <-- Source codes, please place it in \experts\ folder

forex-hedge - audusd v.130704.ex4 <-- exe file , please place it in \experts\ folder

Please leave a msg if you have any new thoughts regarding the EA. Thx

Johnny

Hello Johnny,

Does this EA still working and giving good result? I would like to know how we can test other correlation pairs with this EA? Does the indicators NeutralHedge OSC andNeutralHedge Overlay both has to be installed on the chart? On what rule this indicators working?

Regards

Afsal

Mladen Rakic:

Yes, it is normal (untill it opens some orders)

Hello, you can remove this message by adding the code below, so it will generate the message only when it already has some profit.

int start() { if (checkeaprofit() > 0){ Print("profit for AUDUSD ===========================",checkeaprofit()); }
Big hug!

Reason: