Trend Quality indicator(s) - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nbtrading:
OK. Thanks

nbtrading

If I add dynamic levels, will have to omit histogram (metatrader 4 does not allow histogram in separate window that does not have a fixed 0 level). Is that OK?

myname
myname  
mladen:

nbtrading

If I add dynamic levels, will have to omit histogram (metatrader 4 does not allow histogram in separate window that does not have a fixed 0 level). Is that OK?

Yes, it is OK with me

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nbtrading:
Yes, it is OK with me

OK. Will be done then

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is (as a first step) trend quality B1 indicator with floating levels (not dynamic zones, but this one is using floating levels now) : trend_quality_b1_directional_indicator_-_floating.mq4

Some more changes will be added (as soon as they are finished, but even this intermediate step looks OK so posting it)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is what could be called a final version of trend quality B1 indicator with floating levels : trend_quality_b1_directional_indicator_-_floating_2.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And this is a version that can use 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices : trend_quality_b1_directional_indicator_-_averages_floating.ex4

GotraBest
GotraBest  

Dear Mladen - MTF does not work

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GotraBest:
Dear Mladen - MTF does not work

GotraBest

You are right. Updated the indicator at it's original post - it is working now. Just download it again

myname
myname  
mladen:
And this is a version that can use 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices : trend_quality_b1_directional_indicator_-_averages_floating.ex4

mladen

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is the Q1 too made that way (changed the look if it - had to:skip histogram fr the reasons explained earlier) : trend_quality_q1_directional_indicator_-_averages_floating.ex4

To add comments, please log in or register