Simple System - page 2

Hi Ronnieb,

Many thanks for your simple System.

When Cci[50] crosses zero ligne n the chart the price crosses the simple moving average[50].

Please advise picture:

Regards.

Files:
cci01.gif  16 kb

Hi Sohocool

For some reason I cannot make your picture any bigger to see more detailed info , but after putting a 50 sma on my chart I would say yes they do align when you get the initial cross, but to be honest quite a lot of my winning trades dont come from the initial cross of the CCI over the zero line but after the pullbacks as the trend continues which the 50 sma setup doesnt show.

I wanted to keep my charts/system clean/simple as much as I could and although I have the CCI on the chart as well as the initial 2 indicators that is ONLY there for giving a warning for when the Trend Magic line changes colour as I do not have any other alarm yet that is suitable. I do not use the CCI for any other reason and a lot of people dont like using it because it lags etc.

Hi Ronnieb,

You have right simple way is the better way.

I have posted for information ,only.

Regards.

Files:
cci04.gif  18 kb

two more winners today on the 4hr charts for Eur/Usd & Aud/Usd for 50 pips each.

The reason I am posting another comment is because one of my friends who is also trying this system emailed me to ask about why I hadnt taken the sell trade on Eur/Chf which had come up on the 15 min chart. He had and although he hadnt been stopped out (came very close) he wanted to know why I hadnt. The reason was, that the Eur/Usd was in a strong up move (and I was in a buy) and the 4hr Eur/Chf was still showing that an uptrend was there and it possibly might have been just a bit of profit taking. It is worth keeping other currency pair moves in mind especially when it concerns the Euro/Usd just due to the sheer amount this currency pair is traded and also not to lose sight of the higher timeframe trend and places of resistance /support.

ronnieb hello, you are all day looking at the cards? I think we should ask the good programmers that are in this forum can set an alarm when they meet the requirements to enter the market, do not think it's very difficult for people who know how to do

greetings

Hi

Anyone using this system and if so are you making any pips?

For those of you that want an audible alert when the Trend magic line goes to different colour try using this. I have checked on a load of charts and it appears to have exactly the same points as the Trend Magic. So delete the Trend magic and attach this to the chart instead and just change the colour in the indy's edit mode to blue & red.supertrend_audible_alert.mq4

Thank You

Thank you for sharing the indicators. I definitely will try them out and hopefully get benefit out of it.

Sharing is caring.

Just to let you know if you are reading this thread.

I hadnt posted any more on here regarding this system because I thought no-one was interested in it. I am still trading it as I showed it and reasonably so, the only difference being what I trade, I have stopped trading forex, I now concentrate on one indices - the DAX futures and make enough on just that one to keep me happy without watching loads and loads of currency charts. I watch at the London open for the movement and usually am finished soon after if I have a good setup, but there are plenty of good setups happening each day.

Reason: