The Project

Want to share this Ea and hopefully get some ideas for improvement, what it is using is accelerator,awesome,t3 trix x2, and ht dsema indicators so far best results are on m15 timeframe using it as a scalper, just taking 5 pips profit with 50 pip stop loss. My results are really not to be trusted since i am using it on my lap top which every time i leave it for awhile it shuts down, but am in the process of changes so hopefully will be getting some more reliable forward tests for you all, so please test on demo exclusively until your sure

Also attaching the indicators with alerts, to me makes a nice manual trading system especially with Renko.

ps) forgot to mention the Ea should open buy trades when accelerator and awesome are rising, as long as ht dsema is blue and trix is crossed (fast>slow) and rising, and opposite for sell. The indicators needed for the Ea are Awesome-1,Accelerator-1,T3 Trix_x2, and ht dsema for Ea and they need to be in experts/indicators folder for them to work.

Files:

Mrtools

Could add one more condition in this EA, calling, the 1st Project volatility, this means that only works when volatility is low?

I put a list of benefits on some currency, but it brings great losses when volatility is high.

Here is an indicator volarility that I really like (made by Mladen), just in case it helps.

Files:
project_1a.jpg  478 kb

mrtools

"mrtools

Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2005

Bebeshel

Since you asked about this Ea will answer here, stop loss is controlled here

extern double StopLossPips = 50; change it to whatever you prefer,

if you decide to use volty trailing then stop loss then

extern int Volty.initialStopLoss = 50; same with that you change it to whatever you like.

"

Can you put an image with "MetaEditor" so that as said above?

Thanks

Mrtools

Mrtools, if you could change the Stop Loss EA "Project 1a, with a stop loss dinamic(Trailing Stop), for example VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2, or think there are other better dinamic stop loss(Trailing Stop), , will be obliged lot.

bebeshel:
Could add one more condition in this EA, calling, the 1st Project volatility, this means that only works when volatility is low?

I put a list of benefits on some currency, but it brings great losses when volatility is high.

Here is an indicator volarility that I really like (made by Mladen), just in case it helps.

Need the volatility indicator to do the mod!

Bebeshel

Since you asked about this Ea will answer here, stop loss is controlled here

extern double StopLossPips = 50; change it to whatever you prefer,

if you decide to use Ema trailing then stop loss then

extern int Ema.initialStopLoss = 50; same with that you change it to whatever you like.

update

This version uses volty trailing stop, added the Tsd news filter, and still uses the same indicators as before except for the volty.

ps) just want to mention when i fwd tested the version1a tested it on M15 on gbpusd and eurusd , gbpusd had this Ea for lunch, but quite the opposite for eurusd, zero losses.

Mrtools

Mrtools,

I have a problem with this EA "Project 1a, 1 day ago suddenly stopped working (does it work on demo account and live account, but now operates only in demo account, real account does it work ....stopped), you have some idea of Fixed this problem? ...

"mrtools

Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2005

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebeshel

Need the volatility indicator to do the mod!

"

Here is the volatility indicator(of Mladen)

mrtools

Mrtools,

I think we have an error in "Project volty newsfilter Dss-1"EA, you said: "Trading signals for buy should be if blue dss current bar is greater than blue dss previous bar and current dss is between dotted green and solid green and previous dss is less than or equal to solid green channel line",

-but in the order you're going to see, really it does not meet all conditions: THIS CONDITION-if blue dss current bar is greater than blue dss previous bar and previous dss is less than or equal to solid greenchannel line-can take a look?

Files:

bebeshel:
Mrtools, I have a problem with this EA "Project 1a, 1 day ago suddenly stopped working (does it work on demo account and live account, but now operates only in demo account, real account does it work ....stopped), you have some idea of Fixed this problem? ...

Works in real or demo account doesn't matter, might check to make sure you have all your indicators in their respective folders, if your other account is an ecn type broker may need to change the extern bool EcnBroker = false, change it to true,if you are having no connection with your broker the Ea won't trade, only things i can think of right now.

BTW will add the volatility filter tonight after i get home from work!

Reason: