The Project - page 2

mrtools

"Project 2a"

This means that, if the value of "VoltyCannel_Stop_v2.2" change of value (as noted in the chart), the Stop Loss value is changed also?

Thanks

Files:
project_2a.jpg  341 kb

mrtools

sorry,

and forgot to say that for this filter suplimentar (volatility: ATR or actual volatility indicator), for "Project 2a ", the condition is: buy / sell when volatility is low.

mrtools

To see if and understood:

If I use Volatility bands, then work the following indicators:

1). Volatility bands

2). Pending trix T3 = slow_T3_trix_x2 - fast_T3_trix_x2

3). Accelerator-1

4). Awesome-1

and does not work "ht dsemafor ea" and "fast T3_trix_x2, T3_trix_x2 slow. "

?? But the EA makes buy / sell when the indicator "Volatility bands" is low (this means that only when volatility is low)?? u ......

Is this correct?? (need confirmation in order to use it)

bebeshel:
To see if and understood:

If I use Volatility bands, then work the following indicators:

1). Volatility bands

2). Pending trix T3 = slow_T3_trix_x2 - fast_T3_trix_x2

3). Accelerator-1

4). Awesome-1

and does not work "ht dsemafor ea" and "fast T3_trix_x2, T3_trix_x2 slow. "

?? But the EA makes buy / sell when the indicator "Volatility bands" is low (this means that only when volatility is low)?? u ......

Is this correct?? (need confirmation in order to use it)

Has all ready been explained in my last 2 posts!

mrtools

This is true, but not e seen, if you use: Accelerator-1 and Awesome-1? ...., softening, Project 3 (volatility)

mrtools

Apologies if I have not done well understood, but I'm talkin to:

View next in the order of purchase / sale, which appears in Terminal / Operations, the type of EA, if using more than 1 EA on the same platform (have to look at the photo, next to the text)

Thanks , for your works

mrtools

Sorry , forgot the pictures....

Files:

bebeshel:
This is true, but not e seen, if you use: Accelerator-1 and Awesome-1? ...., softening, Project 3 (volatility)

Yes it still uses Accelerator-1 and Awesome-1and T3 Trix, but just the slope(coloring) of the t3 trix not the fast, slow cross this is only when UseVolatilitybands=true.. PLEASE take a second and put all the indicators on the chart you will see you may have to adjust the setting for the slow t3 trix to correspond with the low volatility breakout. Then you adjust the settings on the Ea to match.

bebeshel:
Could add one more condition in this EA, calling, the 1st Project volatility, this means that only works when volatility is low?

I put a list of benefits on some currency, but it brings great losses when volatility is high.

Here is an indicator volarility that I really like (made by Mladen), just in case it helps.

This version uses Volatility bands which use same calculations as the volatility percent, has a switch to use them or not, one thing need to mention if using volatility bands, the t3 trix x2 fast slow cross has been removed and just uses the slope of t3 trix and its not using HT Dsema, found these 2 things are causing very few trades.

And Bebeshel if you want to see what Ea is trading you need to check comments(right click on your terminal and click what you want to see) this one is #3, and will remember to change names in the codes in the future.

PS) still uses awesome-1,accelerator-1, and the SLOPE of T3 Trix x2 when usevolatility bands = true.

Files:

bebeshel:
sorry, and forgot to say that for this filter suplimentar (volatility: ATR or actual volatility indicator), for "Project 2a ", the condition is: buy / sell when volatility is low.

xxxxxxxxnever mindxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reason: