Let`s chat

Life as a trader can be sometimes very lonely . Especially if you are a manual trader as i am and you are watching you`re charts all day long . So ...what i did to overcome this...well Forex TSD and i made myself a few friends, open minded traders with something to say about anything. So i started this thread to get to know each other , share ideas ...and just talk about forex and life.

nice

well....lol... i suppose a lot of us are lonely... now in the weekend not so lonely anyway .... a lot of back-testing to do ...improvement here and there ... the show is starting soon .

boredom

mihai27:
i suppose a lot of us are lonely...

hello, when i am bored i like to play with moving avereges, it's pretty and it is fun

Files:

yes

yes yes ... i totally agree .... still, ma`s won`t replace a fella trader talking 2 you . I was having fun when i got lonely searching for bil gates on google, and ending up reading one of Bongo`s threads :P .... I am glad you are sharing fellas. I am visually back-testing a manual strategy based on emas at this moment . Nice towwers chart by the way .

mihai27:
I am visually back-testing a manual strategy based on emas at this moment

that is great, even on this long weekends i enjoy visually looking at the back charts and always saying "does this indicator attachment look good" and going through the many indicators

few hours

another few hours and the party starts. Very bad what is going on in Japan. One might ask himself...How is this possible ? How can this happen in our modern times...

should be

Should be an interesting day mates .... looking for a god level to short the euro ..lol.... and a good level to buy the au .... What are you`re taughts...?

i'm not lonely , i always chat with other trader on skype

mihai27:
How is this possible ? How can this happen in our modern times...

I do not know... I like many others are in shock and can just pray

mihai27:
I am visually back-testing a manual strategy based on emas at this moment

how is your strategy coming allong so far?

as for me, when i see gap on eur/usd like today, i abandon my usually strategy and go for those easy gap pips then call it a day until tomorw.

Files:
gap.jpg  125 kb

i use

i use an EA for that gaps . Still we should go in the markets this days with a lot of precaution. This events from japan can change everything at any given time. I am just scalping today for 20 pips per trade ... on a renko chart .

mihai27:
I am just scalping today for 20 pips per trade ... on a renko chart .

have you found EA that is good on renko charts before? i shortly looked for fractal EA for renko chart but havn't found yet, but havn't looked very hard yet either,,, hehe......

Reason: