Gann mtf system - page 3

Xard,

I consider the SSL or Gann Hi Lo as dynamic trendlines. The point of moving down to a lower timeframe, is to get in and out of a trade before the candle closes on the 1 hr. The Gann Hi Lo is a great indicator, except when it comes to exits. It almost always exits on an extreme candle that ends up taking away alot of not all the profits gained. I dont mind reentering the market if the 1 hr Gann Hi Lo is changes direction and then back toward the direction of the trade, since this means that there is a strong chance that price will reverse by alot. This is a good place to take profits, and see what happens down the road with price movements.

So yes it does redraw itself, yet it is to the benefit of the trading system.

James the Giant:
Xard, So yes it does redraw itself, yet it is to the benefit of the trading system.

Thanks james for the quick reply...

Xard777

Thanks codex....will look into it...

Xard777

xard777:
Thanks codex....will look into it... Xard777

Any NRP MTF indicator will redraw itself on lower TF, so let say you have 1HR MTF indicator on 15min TF chart it will redraw itself last 4 bars on 15min TF.

Hello everybody.

Hello,

am happy to see that codex, jtg, r here again cooking up something. I actually stumbled on this particular thread today while searching for something in google. I needed an mtf channel indicator or an mtf pitchfork indicator. Only to find out that my friends here were researching something similar.

Codex I read your thread on the other forum if you know what I mean static x. I picked something I would study and that was the relation ship between price channels in multi time frames. The ssl indicator is good bit dont you all think we would archive a better result if we used Mtf channel indicators. I personally don't like the gann/ssl indicator because of late exits but I believe that if we were able to have an MTF Channel indicator we could see the channel direction of different time frames. perhaps anyone with a good mtf channel or pitch fork indicator could share so that we could research.

Just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Deedee

Nigeria

Thats interesting. I don't know much about mtf channels, but I will see what I can research in the forums and my charts.

MTF SHI Channel

Try this - it is a good multi time frame channel indicator.

Files:

Im not sure how to use the mtf shi channel indi since when I place 15 min channel on my chart, then the 60 min, the 15 min disappears leaving only one channel at any time.

Does anybody have the blue/red bar chart indicator with the little dots on them thats used in these charts to help see price more visually?

Had these before one of my charts before, was helpful but lost the files to it now.

Wouldb e much appreciated. Cheers

Isn't that indicator the SSL channel posted on the first page?

Reason: