A 5min trading System

I just saw this idea from somewhere, I think this idea is pretty good even thought there are still some problems exist in this system. And sorry for my English if you don't understand what i typed.

Long Position

Buy signal

1. MACD > 0 (Breakthrough within 5 lines)

2. Price > 20 EMA

*Conditino1 and 2 happen simultaneously

Buy order

3. Long Position at 10 pips above 20 EMA (10 pips above the breakthrough point)

Stop Loss

4. Place Stop Loss order at 20 pips below 20 EMA

*The opposite direction of Buy Order

*20 pips for conservative trader and it could be adjusted according to the daily average

Decreasing Lots and Break Even

5. When the price rise to the target price, close 1/2 lots.

*Target price = 2 [stop loss risk 20 pips + entry risk 10 pips + spread]

6. 1/2 lots left and Stop Loss move to B.E point

*Make sure this trade is profitable

Trail Stop Loss

7. 15 to 20 pips below 20 EMA as Trail Stop Loss

Short Position

Buy signal

1. MACD < 0 (Breakthrough within 5 lines)

2. Price < 20 EMA

*Condition1 and 2 happen simultaneously

Buy order

3. Short Position at 10 pips below 20 EMA (10 pips above the breakthrough point)

Stop Loss

4. Place Stop Loss order at 20 pips above 20 EMA

*The opposite direction of sell Order

*20 pips for conservative trader and it could be adjusted according to the daily average

Decreasing Lots and Break Even

5. When the price fall to the target price, close 1/2 lots.

*Target price = -2 [stop loss risk 20 pips + entry risk 10 pips + spread]

6. 1/2 lots left and Stop Loss move to B.E point

*Make sure this trade is profitable

Trail Stop Loss

7. 15 to 20 pips above 20 EMA as Trail Stop Loss

I was wondering if there's any programmer can make a EA for this, because it is really annoying to watching the chart the whole day and there are too many opportunities to sell or buy. And I guess it is better to use this system to trade only during European time.

Hope you guys like it!

Trust me this is not going to work long term.

You're going to get too many false signals.

I know what you are saying. But right now I am trying to use 30min chart with ichimoku kinko hyo to identify the trend and this could reduce half of signals. And of coz the trading time as well. If someone can do the EA and then I can try to do the statistic to see what trading time is good for this strategy.

despite using ichimoko, it's still gonna cause issues.

but do get back to us.

cheers.

But isn't possible to do sunhoyu's trades within a short time range or did I get something wrong?

i just did the statistics of this trading system and i found that this system could only be used in specific time range. however, i really dont have enough time to figure out which time range is suitable for this trading. That's why i really need someone to do the EA for me...but it seems no one want to help me even i will share all the information about this trading system...sigh~

sunhoyu:
i just did the statistics of this trading system and i found that this system could only be used in specific time range. however, i really dont have enough time to figure out which time range is suitable for this trading. That's why i really need someone to do the EA for me...but it seems no one want to help me even i will share all the information about this trading system...sigh~

I have over 100 strategies like yours.

It is need few hourst to progamming...for free????

I'vee manually tested. qwertymyfx is right. lots of false signals if you take every trade. However better results can be achieved if the conditions you described also occurs when price is around a daily/weekly/monthly fib pivot line. Also best trading time I found is London morning session and US afternoon session (after london close) especially if the 20MA is trending up or down. I would also suggest that if price is above 200sma, take only long trades and if below 200sma, take only short trades.

Reason: