Cross of TEMA and NONLagMA EA - page 9

francisfinley:
im using my own version where i took out several features, changing the way ssa operates etc...

you have to be know your way round metatrader to successfully use an MT4 ea in the longrun.

ea's need a lot of attention so for most its better to be manual

i think when you have a good setting it can be attached here as UNCLEPIPS usually do

Sharing as others did (especial Uncle and Ismail)

yullah:
i think when you have a good setting it can be attached here as UNCLEPIPS usually do

You are right about the sharing.

There is no such holy grail! You could be lucky for months. I said "months". So you think you are finding a good strategy? Think it again. It will bite you eventually because you are human (greedy / impatient). Not all trading hours are good, so beware!

Been there, done that (lost few thousands). I don't trade real money anymore.

These guys are posting EA / indies and ideas here, because they want to learn each others and getting improvement from their strategies. Since two is better one:-). Anyway, this is just my opinions. There are no offensive!

Cheers,

yullah, did you get it to work now? Fran said that your experts button need to be green, similar approach as you can look at your top-left where your smiling-face is DOWN (sad-face). It needs to be SMILEY FACE.

You can set permanently from tool->option->experts, check "Allow Live Trading". There are more options you need to uncheck, I am at work, can not recall exactly, but something "Confirm DLL" (uncheck). there is one more. Other can help.

andrewsvu:
You are right about the sharing.

Cheers,

yullah, did you get it to work now? Fran said that your experts button need to be green, similar approach as you can look at your top-left where your smiling-face is DOWN (sad-face). It needs to be SMILEY FACE.

You can set permanently from tool->option->experts, check "Allow Live Trading". There are more options you need to uncheck, I am at work, can not recall exactly, but something "Confirm DLL" (uncheck). there is one more. Other can help.

Yes, i have done some of these. pls check my post and image on page 8

Resolving issues with 1.5

If you are experiencing issues with the new v1.5, please change back to v.14a.

That is the current version I am using with my live trading. There are still somethings that need to be resolved in v1.5.

Sorry, but that's what you get for free programming .

ismael360:
Trades that were avoided are marked with the red line.

Hi ismael, I got some of these indicators but I really can't get the MA's on the main chart, could you please post a template for this so that I may set it up and try it. I'm really in search of something that clean and simple.

Thank you

andrewsvu:
Did you do the following steps?

1. \experts\indicators\

NonLagMA.ex4

NonLagMA.mq4

#4X 2011 XARD SSA.ex4

#4X 2011 XARD SSA.mq4

2. \experts\library\

SSA.ex4

SSA.mq4

3. Experts EA - \experts\

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.4a.ex4

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.4a.mq4

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.4b.ex4

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.4b.mq4

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.5.ex4

Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.5.mq4

That should be do it! If not, check your experts and journal tabs to see what wrong. Hope it helps.

HI everyone i want to download all files but TEMA.mq4 cannot download and Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.4b.mq4 i cannot found in page,can anybody put all files make a rar.file upload again? THX all

Here is a rar file of all the indis, libraries and V1.4a.

Files:

Version 1.5

I have tested V1.5 on both 1H &4H and it appears to be opening and immediately closing orders. I am debugging it and hope to post a 1.6 sometime early next week.

As UnclePips said "use version 1.4"

Tzuman:
As UnclePips said "use version 1.4"

I think I said Use Version 1.4a

Oops, my error

Reason: