Forex Books - page 14

DOUG KASS: Here Are My 31 Favorite Books On Investing

Doug Kass Reading List

Do High-Frequency Traders Anticipate Buying and Selling Pressure?

Nicholas Hirschey, London Business School

High-frequency traders (HFTs) accounted for 40% of NASDAQ volume in 2009, but we know little about how their trading affects liquidity. This study examines one means by which HFTs could increase non-HFTs’ trading costs — namely, by anticipating and trading ahead of their order flow. I find that HFTs’ aggressive purchases and sales lead those of other investors. The effect is stronger at times when non-HFTs may be more impatient, such as near the market open, on high volume and high imbalance days, and for stocks with wide bid-ask spreads. I explore whether these results are explained by HFTs reacting faster to news, positive-feedback trading by non-HFTs, or HFTs and non-HFTs trading on the same signals, but the results are best explained by the anticipatory trading hypothesis. Consistent with the idea that such trading is related to HFT skill, there is persistence in which HFTs’ trades best forecast order flow, and these HFTs’ trades are more highly correlated with future returns. While it is probable HFTs on net improve liquidity, these findings support the existence of an anticipatory trading channel through which HFTs may increase non-HFT trading costs.

Swing Trading- Rules and Philosophy : swing trading.pdf

The Sharpe Ratio : Sharpe Ratio.pdf

Money Management : money-management1.pdf

Limit Orders, Depth and Volatility

Limit Orders, Depth and Volatility - depth_volatility.pdf

Peaks and Troughs - Martin Pring : Peaks_and_Troughs.pdf

123 system : 123 system.pdf

If you want to learn Woodies CCI then follow these guidelines exactly. It is a complete system.

Do not follow any other document or method until you no longer need this document.

Let this document guide your state of mind while you are learning Woodies CCI. This document tells you precisely what to do and what not to do.

You must paper trade Woodies CCI for as long as it takes for you to become consistent in all aspects of trading and have a net outcome with positive gains before using real money.

Do not trade real money until you are consistent with these guidelines and profitable on your paper trades.

Trading Woodies CCI system : Trading Woodies CCI System PDF.zip

Foreign Exchange Outlook. I don't know where to post exactly so I post it here. It's a very informative document I think. Read if interested.

Files:
untitled_9.png  179 kb
fxout.pdf  559 kb
Reason: