Forex Books - page 13

Online Trading as a Business :

Trading management has nothing to do with indicators, but has a lot to do with the details of managing trades and cash flow effectively. The complete strategy trader can say, “Of course I need solid indicators, and I have my favorites. But I think with what I know about trading now, I could make any indicator profitable.”

seekers:
Online Trading as a Business :

Interesting book. Thanks

morro:
Interesting book. Thanks

Yes, I like it too

Here is one more quote (so maybe people actually start reading stuff like that) :

For example, most traders have tested the Dual Moving Average Crossover Strategy sometime in their trading career. The average trader will look at this strategy and believe that the only thing to test is the length of the two averages. New traders will experiment with many different lengths for the averages. When they don’t find any that work to their satisfaction, they discard the dual moving average strategy concept entirely, and move on to something else. They keep looking for that Holy Grail indicator that they can instantly make into a strategy. We have all been there, and have all discarded many great ideas. The discarding of an idea, more often than not, is a mistake. I believe that for the most part, any indicator can be made into a profitable strategy. Yes, I said any indicator.

The Bollinger Bandit Trading Strategy : Bollinger_Bandit_Trading_Strategy.pdf

King Keltner trading strategy

King Keltner trading strategy : King Keltner.pdf

Files:

Super Combo Day Trading Strategy : Super Combo Day Trading.pdf

George Lane, 'Father of Stochastics'

George Lane, 'Father of Stochastics' : George Lane-Father of Stochastics.pdf

Linear Predictive Coding

Linear Predictive Coding : LP coding.pdf

An Introduction to Wavelets. Amara Graps

An Introduction to Wavelets. Amara Graps : IEEEwavelet.pdf

seekers: