Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1541

lapigna:

Hi mladen, I ask you if it's possible to add alert ALSO ON CANDLE CLOSE for this MT5 indicator.

That will be very useful because there are a lot of alerts during the candle.

Many thanks in advance. 

Replace line 273 from

if(close[0]>open[0])

to

if(close[1]>open[1])

and do the same change in line 280

But, quite frankly I would avoid that indicator. The code is forcing mt4 ways of calculating instead of using mt5 normal calculation - not a good coding example how mt5 code should be written

mladen:

Replace line 273 from

if(close[0]>open[0])

to

if(close[1]>open[1])

and do the same change in line 280

But, quite frankly I would avoid that indicator. The code is forcing mt4 ways of calculating instead of using mt5 normal calculation - not a good coding example how mt5 code should be written

Thank you very much for your help and also for your advice.

Deal all,

is it possible to get the pip number smaler??     I didn´t find it in the code.

and is it possible to get an alert for example at pip 10 ?

Regards
Markus

Hello Mladen, please the arrows of this indicator does not always alert on the current candle but on candle close even when 'alertsOnCurrent' is set to true. Pls can this be adjusted.

Thanks in advance. 

emmany4:

Hello Mladen, please the arrows of this indicator does not always alert on the current candle but on candle close even when 'alertsOnCurrent' is set to true. Pls can this be adjusted.

Thanks in advance. 

There is nothing wrong (or anything that needs to be adjusted) with that indicator

Here is how it alerts when the alertsOnCurrent is set to false (and it alerts correctly, as it can be seen from the example)

marwilli:

Deal all,

is it possible to get the pip number smaler??     I didn´t find it in the code.

and is it possible to get an alert for example at pip 10 ?

Regards
Markus

In the DisplayText() calls, you have 12 as a size for the fonts. Replace the 12 with the desired size

mladen,

pls. add the alerts and e-mail notification to the "trend_arrows" indicator.
I have added the MT4-version too for those who are interested.

Sixer
Files:

Hello Mladen!
Please make this indicator signals to the mail, but not every signal and
turn SELL | BUY
Files:
Hanafy.mq4  3 kb

Dear Mr. mladen,

I know ı want much more thing from you but can you make this style for AbsoluteStrenght indicator?

Arrow, mtf and colour bars on chart window.

Thanks in advance

best regards

Ps. This indicator very good on mtf 

mladen:

There is nothing wrong (or anything that needs to be adjusted) with that indicator

Here is how it alerts when the alertsOnCurrent is set to false (and it alerts correctly, as it can be seen from the example)

Is this indicator a repainter on candle close?

Thanks for yoour answer 

Reason: