Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 44

mladen:

Wiertara

Try the attached instead

Hi Mladen,

I just came back from work  (I'm from Europe) and checked the indicator U attached. It works very good and solves my problem.

I really appreciate it!

Best regards!
Wiertara

Hi Mladen,

I just checked it out; U personally wrote this indicator. I really am impressed. You are great guy, thanx again for sharing this!!!

Please forgive my poor english.

Respect!

Wiertara

mladen:
PS: the values are different. That is due to the difference how the indicator you posted copies ccia values. The indicator I posted is doing the correctly (you can check it by setting the t3 period on both to 1 : then the value of the cci must be the same as the built in cci and then it is easy to check the correctness.
YES, I did check it out, and it's correct. You ROCK!!!

Wiertara:

Hi Mladen,

I just came back from work  (I'm from Europe) and checked the indicator U attached. It works very good and solves my problem.

I really appreciate it!

Best regards!
Wiertara

Good. Happy trading :)

Hi Mladen,

I would like to ask You about Your mtf averages; is it possible that after Metaquotes updates it stopped working???

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page3

Because when I turn monthly MA on monthly chart; it works good

but when I change chart period to daily or any other lower TF than specified in indicator, it does not paint MA anymore.

The situation is the same on both FxPro and oryginal Metaquotes terminal.

Is there something U could do about it?

Best Regards!

Wiertara

Files:

Wiertara:

Hi Mladen,

I would like to ask You about Your mtf averages; is it possible that after Metaquotes updates it stopped working???

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page3

Because when I turn monthly MA on monthly chart; it works good

but when I change chart period to daily or any other lower TF than specified in indicator, it does not paint MA anymore.

The situation is the same on both FxPro and oryginal Metaquotes terminal.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Is there something U could do about it?

Best Regards!

Wiertara

Wiertara

Yes, I am aware of that issue (mt5 sometimes returns an "unknow time frame" "error" for a perfectly valid time frame). Working on a simple solution for that issue and when I have one will start making normal (as in " reliable) multi time frame versions for metatrader 5 too

mladen:

Wiertara

Yes, I am aware of that issue (mt5 sometimes returns an "unknow time frame" "error" for a perfectly valid time frame). Working on a simple solution for that issue and when I have one will start making normal (as in " reliable) multi time frame versions for metatrader 5 too

Mladen,

Thanx for reply. Now I understand why it's so difficult to find good, working MTF indicator for MT5.

Best Regards!

Wiertara

Wiertara:

Mladen,

Thanx for reply. Now I understand why it's so difficult to find good, working MTF indicator for MT5.

Best Regards!

Wiertara

I agree.

Frankly I hate a two-file-mtf logic, and by all means the new mt5 mtf will also be single file indicators - that way the possibility of an error is much smaller. In any case, when the reliable version is done, you all shall notice (new versions will be posted for metatrader 5 :))

mladen:

I agree.

Frankly I hate a two-file-mtf logic, and by all means the new mt5 mtf will also be single file indicators - that way the possibility of an error is much smaller. In any case, when the reliable version is done, you all shall notice (new versions will be posted for metatrader 5 :))

Most of MTF MA (all kinds) two-file indicators I have found (examples: http://indicators-bank.com/ind_amu_htf-indicator-for-metatrader-5/  ,       https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13829 ) were written with russian descriptions by the russian guy Nikolay Kositsin.

Not really understandable stuff, specially when your windows does not support cyrillic ;-D

So I will be waiting with patience for new version of Your own MTF MA indicator.

Respect!

Wiertara

Derivative oscillator with the new set of rsi calculations (6 types of rsi), and the new set of prices (22 types of prices). Did not add fixed levels, since it (the fixed levels option) does not work for this oscillator. Floating levels are a right choice for it (as far as it is tested so far). Also new type of coloring option added

For details of derivative oscillator, attached the Connie Brown (who invented it) document with detailed description

Reason: