Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 59

mladen:

Extended version of ADXm posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671/page19

This is really nice. Pity that we can not have that display for mt4

mrtools:

This is a cfb using a mid quantile band for it's trend no trend calculation, usually the case for cfb if it is sloping up there is a trend but in this case using the crossing of the quantile band for trend or no trend.

Hi mrtools,

I did a google search for CFB but couldn't find any info about it. Is there any information about CFB usage?

Thanks.

Roberttrader:

Hi mrtools,

I did a google search for CFB but couldn't find any info about it. Is there any information about CFB usage?

Thanks.

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686 ?

Hello to all,

I'm a new member of Forex-tsd.com. @ Mr.Mladen;  I found renkorangebarsv1.2 newformat  indicator Mt4. Does it Mt5 version? It' very useful for me.

Thanks.

tradd:

Hello to all,

I'm a new member of Forex-tsd.com. @ Mr.Mladen;  I found renkorangebarsv1.2 newformat  indicator Mt4. Does it Mt5 version? It' very useful for me.

Thanks.

Metatrader 5 still does not support offline charts. It is announced that it will, and as soon as we have it it will be converted. But till then there is nothing that we can do

mladen:
Metatrader 5 still does not support offline charts. It is announced that it will, and as soon as we have it it will be converted. But till then there is nothing that we can do
If they start the offline charts that will be a final blow for mt4

sebastianK:
If they start the offline charts that will be a final blow for mt4

Mt4 days are numbered as it is

MetaQuotes abandons MT4, turns entirely to MT5 trading platform

https://smnweekly.com/2016/11/15/metaquotes-abandons-mt4-turns-entirely-to-mt5-trading-platform/

This is nema - metatrader 5 version

To remind :

Nema can calculate all the known variations (offspring) of ema : ema, dema, tema, ... decema, ... and so on, up to "levels" or "depth" 49 (whatever name it would be)

Some known depths :

• 1 -> ema
  • 2 -> dema
  • 3 -> tema
  • 5 -> pentema
  • 10 -> decema

The first 3 are on the example picture

Files:
Nema.mq5  16 kb

mladen:

Upgraded version of rsi of adaptive T3 (in way it is an rsioma of adaptive T3 - if the T3 period is set to <=1, then it is a regular RSI)

It can use the 7 types of RSI now :

• Cuttler's RSI
  • Ehlers' smoothed RSI
  • Harris' RSI
  • Rapid RSI
  • RSI
  • RSX
  • Slow RSI

As usual, some code optimization made and some more options added

Mladen, can you do this version of  rsi of adaptive T3 at mq4, please? With visualization same as the mq5. Thank you in advance!!

clarmax87:
Mladen, can you do this version of  rsi of adaptive T3 at mq4, please? With visualization same as the mq5. Thank you in advance!!
Some stiles that can be used in mt5 are not possible in mt4, so I am afraid that it can not look the same
Reason: