I know the perfect way to win at forex - page 4

mirq:
One last word before I proceed to benchmark.

Theoreticaly this procedure might be sustainable for the following reasons.

Apart from fundamental analysis , the majority of traders use technical tools to fight against psihological behaviour of masses, right ? That's about techincal indicators, studies of the movement of quotes generated by traders behaviours (ignoring fundamentals for the moment). All trendes, fib levels, resistance and support , etc are generated by psychology of traders. You use them to fight against that psychology, hopping you earn money.

I propose a diferent position, I use that psychology. I come with the wave that you are fighting against.

I hire one of the most valuable trend and support levels maker, the beginner himself, and I come with him, letting him trade to the ground and not disturbing him in any case.

Of course, I am close behind him and gather what he lose.

Zion_Lion

I give you 25 cents for each dollar you manage to lose when you do trades of no more than 0.1 units from a mini demo account of 500 dollars, 200:1. Payment at the end of the month.

mirq:
Zion_Lion I give you 25 cents for each dollar you manage to lose when you do trades of no more than 0.1 units from a mini demo account of 500 dollars, 200:1. Payment at the end of the month.

No thanks.

You are working under the assumption that every trade you make on the demo is going to be a losing trade, which is impossible.

You may see it as "simple", but it's not. The market isn't simple, and your idea is not so hot.

Hope is not an indicator, emotions are not indicators, and a study on the psychology of traders behavior is not an indicator. None of those tell you where the market is headed.

If you can't at least even look at a chart and get a feel for the possible next direction in movement, than why even open a live account?

All I am saying is...

If you mind isn't even in tune with the market and the nature of the market, why bother confronting it?

No thanks.

You may see it as "simple", but it's not. The market isn't simple, and your idea is not so hot.

Hope is not an indicator, emotions are not indicators, and a study on the psychology of traders behavior is not an indicator. None of those tell you where the market is headed.

You still aint got the whole picture , do you?

All of our technical indicators are built to measure the effects of hope and emotions. I prefere to sit in the oposite side, by manipulating hopes and emotions.

Why were you so reluctant when I told you I gave 25 cent for each lost dollar ?

Doesn't this simple method make you wanna trade, especially cause I told you that you will use a demo account. No need to invest money. The same proposal I have made to my daughter and I will see the results.

It's not a joke.

If you do opposite trades ( long term view ), you will always finish with negative balance so don't bother with that strategy.

Trust me this is the wrong way.

As a newbie you should first read a lot and study other strategies and why those strategies wasn't good.

Wish you all the best!

Keep studying!

mirq:

You still aint got the whole picture , do you? YOUR MIND IS TRYING TO FORCE YOUR IDEA TO BECOME A REALITY. AS EVERYONE AS ALREADY TOLD YOU, IT IS A BAD IDEA AND NOT WORTH DOING.

All of our technical indicators are built to measure the effects of hope and emotions. I prefere to sit in the oposite side, by manipulating hopes and emotions. NOT EVERYONE TRADES BASED ON "EMOTION". ECONOMICAL DATA AND WORLD EVENTS CAN BE ENOUGH INFORMATION FOR AN INVESTOR TO BUY OR SELL A CURRENCY. THEREFORE, INDICATORS ARE ALSO MEASURED ON THE REACTION TO ECONOMICAL DATA.

Why were you so reluctant when I told you I gave 25 cent for each lost dollar ? BECAUSE JUDGING BY YOUR VAST NUMBER OF GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS, I BELIEVED THAT YOU NEED THE 25 CENTS MORE THAN I DO.

Doesn't this simple method make you wanna trade, especially cause I told you that you will use a demo account. No need to invest money. The same proposal I have made to my daughter and I will see the results. NO

It's not a joke.

JoZo:
If you do opposite trades ( long term view ), you will always finish with negative balance so don't bother with that strategy.

That's interesting.

I will always finish with negative balance on both trades ? Why that ? Tell me if you know some advanced knowlwdge about that, I can face it.

Zion_Lion:
BECAUSE JUDGING BY YOUR VAST NUMBER OF GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS, I BELIEVED THAT YOU NEED THE 25 CENTS MORE THAN I DO ...........

Well, it was more simple for you to believe I am not a native English speaker. See ? I told you: keep it simple.

vosterfxandy:
come on! this has been discussed to death. It does NOT work.

Maybe you are right.

I have already done the software that connects two accounts.

I am starting to test it on me first, then on a friend of mine and my daughter.

I will keep you informed if it works or not.

mirq:
Maybe you are right.

I have already done the software that connects two accounts.

I am starting to test it on me first, then on a friend of mine and my daughter.

I will keep you informed if it works or not.

lol, alright fair enough

Reason: